Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pidgin Survey..

Beans

Pidgin Survey..

Just wanted to let people know about a survey on the pidgin website. For those that didn't know about it.

http://www.pidgin.im/

It deals with general usability issues and some features that people have been asking for. If you use pidgin. or.. You'd like to, but its missing a feature that you can't live without. Now is your chance to voice your opinion. Sorry if this has been posted before. Just want to let people know about it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Pidgin Survey..

Thanks! I filled it in.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

It needs voice and video chat support and then it will hands down be the best IM program in existance.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by andras artois View Post
    It needs voice and video chat support and then it will hands down be the best IM program in existance.
    In the survey it has a question about how important voice and video support is to you. You can fill it out and let the developers know that it IS something that users want. Lack of voice/video support is one of the few reasons that I can't switch to using only Ubuntu as my OS..

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

I am satisfied with the size of the chat input box
    That question made me laugh... after the whole argument that led to forking.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Quote Originally Posted by Dgurion View Post
    In the survey it has a question about how important voice and video support is to you. You can fill it out and let the developers know that it IS something that users want. Lack of voice/video support is one of the few reasons that I can't switch to using only Ubuntu as my OS..
    Same here, as a hardcore gamer Vista is necessary.
    Debain 5.0 And, Linux Ubuntu 8.10, The same thing?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by steeleyuk View Post
    Would it really be a big deal to have that resizable? It was nice feature in Gaim.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by steeleyuk View Post
    This is really funny as they have ignored all user input for years and now all the sudden they want it?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by jrusso2 View Post
    This is really funny as they have ignored all user input for years and now all the sudden they want it?
    Well.. Better late than never.. Right? I also feel the same way. I know that people have asked them MANY times to include voice & video support. Or at least just voice. But.. They didn't care.. And there are many other examples.. Not just voice/video.. But.. At least they're asking for feedback NOW..

-grubby is offline May the Ubuntu Be With You!
    Beans
    Hidden!

I took the survey... maybe they'll listen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast