Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: HOW TO: Switch desktops in 3D view! Cool!

Beans

Re: HOW TO: Switch desktops in 3D view! Cool!

Hi anil_robo,

I have worked on your trick but there is some problem occured during this trick.
    When i try to switch to the 3D view desktop, the graphics not installed error appeared.
    How can i solved it? Have you any idea about it? please, show me the way to solve the problem.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: HOW TO: Switch desktops in 3D view! Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by ingridseynhaeve View Post
    Hi anil_robo,

I have worked on your trick but there is some problem occured during this trick.
    When i try to switch to the 3D view desktop, the graphics not installed error appeared.
    How can i solved it? Have you any idea about it? please, show me the way to solve the problem.
    hmm....

THIS THREAD IS 4 YEARS OLD (this is in all caps but might be automatically changed)

There is no way that person will see your post unless if you are extraordinary lucky person wearing a necklace of 4 leaf clovers.

What you really want to do is abandon the idea to use this old program and look closer to what you already have (if you have a decent graphic card and a working driver, it is important the driver is working)

System → Preferences → Appearance → Visual Effects (make sure they are on, but you do not need to put them to extra)
    Now click this link or go into add/remove and search for CompizConfig settings manager.
    Now go to System→Preferences→CompizConfig settings manager

Find 3d cube or what ever it is called. There are many interesting settings to play with.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011