Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Guayadeque Music Player

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Guayadeque Music Player

Quote Originally Posted by theLegend View Post
    2 thumbs up for this excellent music player! Just a quick query, but is there a changelog available for each version? I've done an update but didn't notice what bugs/features were implemented since last time. I would like to be able to test them for you to give you feedback on them.

--Update---
    Sorry, too quick to request this, have now found this on another thread! http://http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1380811
    Try to continue in the other thread about feature requests, bug reports, etc

Thanks

Beans

@nothingspecial

Hey...I just stumbled upon this thread and was surprised...So many additional questions and ideas I was unaware of!

Why not propose to the admins here to merge this thread with anonbeats?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I have thought about it, and even pmd anon about it but in the end I felt it might generate more testers, being in the cafe. Aslong as there are just 2 threads and no others in Desktop environments for example
    anon can handle it, although he (and I) try to nudge feature requests, bugs etc to the original multimedia thread.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by nothingspecial View Post
    I have thought about it, and even pmd anon about it but in the end I felt it might generate more testers, being in the cafe. Aslong as there are just 2 threads and no others in Desktop environments for example
    anon can handle it, although he (and I) try to nudge feature requests, bugs etc to the original multimedia thread.
    I put that in Desktop Environments with the blessings from anonbeat before I posted because that is where the artists tend to hang out and we agreed it would be a better area for the request.

You may want to check with anonbeat again as his workload seems to be getting out of control and having two locations to keep track of may add to it....

Just a thought, and again I did not know this was here so I could not glean any of the great info here. I never thought to look for another G-Que thread...

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by VastOne View Post
    I put that in Desktop Environments with the blessings from anonbeat before I posted because that is where the artists tend to hang out and we agreed it would be a better area for the request.

You may want to check with anonbeat again as his workload seems to be getting out of control and having two locations to keep track of may add to it....

Just a thought, and again I did not know this was here so I could not glean any of the great info here. I never thought to look for another G-Que thread...
    Its true that check two threads are more work than a single one. Also I think its better for other users to keep all related to bug reports, feature requests and so in the other thread. Keep this to let ppl know about it and to help ppl installing or doing this or things like this.
    Just my thought

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Doesn`t matter
    Last edited by nothingspecial; February 24th, 2010 at 08:24 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Nor does this, sorry
    Last edited by nothingspecial; February 24th, 2010 at 08:25 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by anonbeat View Post
    Keep this to let ppl know about it and to help ppl installing or doing this or things like this.
    Just my thought
    Just read this bit propperly, I shall continue steering feature/bugs etc to the other thread. In fact, if you like, I`ll check this thread and send stuff to the other thread if you like.

Obviously being in different tome zones there will be a lag. I for one sleep sometimes

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by nothingspecial View Post
    Just read this bit propperly, I shall continue steering feature/bugs etc to the other thread. In fact, if you like, I`ll check this thread and send stuff to the other thread if you like.

Obviously being in different tome zones there will be a lag. I for one sleep sometimes
    Thank you for your help nothingspecial.

Beans

OMG! UK is hosting a poll on their blog site here

Here

Please go there to vote for the icon scheme for G-Que!

A special thank you to Joey-Elijah at OMG! for this great work and time put in to put up the poll.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast