Page 26 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics Resolution- Upgrade /Blank Screen after reboot

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Graphics Resolution- Upgrade /Blank Screen after reboot

Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    MAFoElffen > Checking back through your Posts for the exact syntax for the purge and reinstall video drivers commands. I see that I have invested a lot of effort in finding incorrect spellings of your name. Apologies, especially as I have an unusual name myself: 'PFEIL' ( Vie Pfeil und Bogan ) so I am used to imaginative versions; that must be my excuse.
    Thanks for your very prompt response. I do not know how you manage to deal with all the projects you have in hand, and still find time for perusing all the data you need for making sense of our individual varied problems.
    I have had an email from nvidia - actually six of them - announcing the availability of version 275.33 for Windows, though for my Card it reccomends version 275.27, and that's a Beta !!
    For Lunix they still offer 270.48.19, which I downloaded and is the 'driver you needed' and the 'individual, specific driver for their card', to quote your Post.
    But You probably get nVidia newsletters anyway. I wonder who will be brave enough to try it, not me!

What is Jockey? Is that what you also call Synaptic? I have only ever come across 'Jockey' before as the name of an Icon design.'
    LOL!!! Yes- my last name is Ferreira. I grew up with quite a few derivatives also.

EDIT ON: "Yes--> Jockey = Synaptic Package Manger. In fact, at a terminal, if you type gtk-jockey, it goes back to a graphical session and starts up synaptic." Sorry- My med's must have kicked in... It's not Sysnaptic - It's the "Additional Drivers Applet"!

I get both their main news letter and the SLI club's.This box is SLI w/ 2 Geoforce 6800 GTX Utra's and runs mainly Linux Distro's, but also Win7, Windows Vista, OpenSolaris, Solaris 11, etc. Another box is running SLI with 2 9800's, another test box with an NV10, a box with an NV20.... And the latest with an ATI Radeon 7500. Then there's my laptop... Intel 82945GM video chipset. I have a stack of cards that someoone gave me in a box to play with, but haven't had time for that yet.

That nudge? If you re-installed the drivers... Try to start a graphical X-session.
    Code:
    sudo service gdm start
    If nothing happens...
    Code:
    sudo service gdm stop
    Will kill that process. Also- If nothing, renaming xorg.conf will get you back to ___ without using the driver. Also if nothing, post the /etc/X11/xorg.conf and the ~/.xsession-errors file.

EDIT- You know, hwinfo not returning any data back on your card is bugging me. If it's not too much trouble- do you think you could boot up on a Ubuntu 10.04 or 10.10 LiveCD... open a terminal session... use the instructions at the end of post 3 to mount your installed sys (up just before the instructions say to install drivers... don't do that = stop ). Then run hwinfo --framebuffer again.That will run it from the booted sys (10.94 or 10.10). Hopefully that wil give us some data back on that.
    Last edited by MAFoElffen; June 3rd, 2011 at 09:53 PM.

"Concurrent coexistence of Windows, Linux and UNIX..." || Ubuntu user # 33563, Linux user # 533637
    Sticky: Graphics Resolution | UbuntuForums 'system-info' Script | Posting Guidelines | Code Tags

Beans
    Distro

Recommendation for addendum to post #1 on the nvidia section.

Use the nvidia'---> 173 driver, . (i think the normal choices are 96 for really old cards, the 173 is for go 5 to 9 series, and the 185 is for later... but don't quote me on that!)
    Code:

Code:
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install nvidia-common 
    sudo apt-get install nvidia-settings
    sudo apt-get install nvidia-glx-173
    Obviously change the 173 to your number if your card is not in the Geofroce 5 to 9 series'. This installed the drivers manually.

Something I was able to dig through reading the complete thread. Have not yet tried this on the test system, but will give it a shot when next I have the chance. Information taken from Mike's post 186. Would probably save a little bit of time for people when digging.

Thanks again to everyone helping make this possible. Gotta love open source and a good community.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mdwpm View Post
    Jim, I'm back after swapping the ATI AGP card for this GeForce6200.

You'll recall I installed Ubuntu 11.04 from alternate 11.04 iso I downloaded from Ubuntu site and burned to a CD with Infrarecorder. Installation is 'fresh' on a hard drive with no other operating system(s) on it. A previous attempt to install from the regular 11.04 iso did not work. Booting up from that CD resulted in a screen on my monitor that said 'Oversize Recommand 1280x1024' error and my monitor was turned off.

My basic system is as follows:

Asus P4PE MotherBoard (Intel 82845PE MCH/Intel 82801DB ICH4 chipsets)
    Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz)
    1 GB RAM
    EVGA/GeForce 6200 AGP video card with 512MB memory
    Kogi Monitor (Model L7TH TA)

My Problem:

Ubuntu is installed on my hard drive. To run Ubuntu I must select 'Run in Recovery Mode', edit that by inserting 'nomodeset' and then boot by pressing Ctrl-X. That takes me to a screen with further options at which I must select 'start in failsafe mode'. Any other procedure or selection to boot Ubuntu leads to the 'Oversize Recommand 1280x1024' screen error.

Updates:

After installing 11.04 and booting in safe mode, I installed the ndiswrapper and got my WIFI dongle working. Using the Synaptic Package Manager and the Update Manager I have updated all packages and the program as of June 2.

Various Codes:

- Code 'LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo' returns:

LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo

name of display: :1.0

Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display ":1.0".

Error: couldn't find RGB GLX visual or fbconfig

- Code 'sudo hwinfo –framebuffer' returns:

> hal.1: read hal dataprocess 13304: arguments to dbus_move_error() were incorrect, assertion "(dest) == NULL || !dbus_error_is_set ((dest))" failed in file dbus-errors.c line 280.
    This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
    libhal.c 3483 : Error unsubscribing to signals, error=The name org.freedesktop.Hal was not provided by any .service files

- Code ' lspci -nn | grep VGA' returns:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation NV44A [GeForce 6200] [10de:0221] (rev a1)

- Code ' /usr/lib/nux/unity_support_test -p' returns:

Error: unable to create the OpenGL context

Things I've tried:

I have tried setting the VGA value by editing the startup script. I've tried VGA=775, 794 and 795 (corresponding to mode 1280x1024, 8,12 and 24-bit). Same result each time.

I received notification to download the updated nvidia driver – I downloaded the 'recommended' one. Instructions say to restart to complete installation. Doing so results in the 'Oversize' error. Can only boot in recovery mode and failsafeX mode but the driver is never installed. The system>administration>additional drivers drop-down indicates the driver is activated but not installed. I'm thinking because I have to start in recovery mode the installation is not completing.

I tried nvidia-xconfig in terminal and received:

jim@ubuntu:~$ sudo nvidia-xconfig

[sudo] password for jim:

Using X configuration file: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf".
    Backed up file '/etc/X11/xorg.conf' as '/etc/X11/xorg.conf.backup'
    New X configuration file written to '/etc/X11/xorg.conf'

How to complete installation of the driver from failsafe mode? I'm in need of another 'nudge'!

Thank you.
    -------------------------

Jim- Update.

Found this looking around on the net:

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archiv.../t-179500.html

Maybe the problem is with my monitor?? I'll try to check it out.

Jim

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Jim- Update.

Jim
    Good Work Jim! I do think you may be on to it. Please do post your results.
    Jim
    Toshiba Satellite L505-S6946
    Precise, Fedora, Kororaa, Bodhi

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Jim- Update.

Jim
    Even though that thread is 3 years old, that problem still occurs today. What they are talking about there... is why we ask to see your xorg.conf. This problem will show up in your xorg.conf in the monitor section, in the horizontal and verticles syncs as: 0.00, instead of a valid number. You can query the monitor with xrandr -q for modes, whivh will return the modes and other data,,, to check to see if the horizontal and verticle sync compare. (There are other Monitor EDID data utilities also...)

The other piece of this is that you can use the xrandr utility to quesry "a resolution" on "your" display and return the modeline data, then use that modeline data inserted manually in the xorg.conf <> instead of letting xorg.conf use the Screen Section's option metamodes "nvidia-auto-select +0+0"".

The problem is not with the monitor itself. (Unless it truly has no EDID data stored at all or that data is corrupted somehow, which has happened- but is rare) <> The process of querying your hardware, returning and passing on valid data to get everything working together is broke. Like I said a few posts back:

- Code 'sudo hwinfo –framebuffer' returns
    :

> hal.1: read hal dataprocess 13304: arguments to dbus_move_error() were incorrect, assertion "(dest) == NULL || !dbus_error_is_set ((dest))" failed in file dbus-errors.c line 280.
    This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
    libhal.c 3483 : Error unsubscribing to signals, error=The name org.freedesktop.Hal was not provided by any .service files
    *** Notice There Was No Data Returned Here At All!!! ***
    My response to that was:
    EDIT- You know, hwinfo not returning any data back on your card is bugging me. If it's not too much trouble- do you think you could boot up on a Ubuntu 10.04 or 10.10 LiveCD... open a terminal session... use the instructions at the end of post 3 to mount your installed sys (up just before the instructions say to install drivers... don't do that = stop ). Then run hwinfo --framebuffer again.That will run it from the booted sys (10.04 or 10.10). Hopefully that wil give us some data back on that.
    Was actually a concern I had with your's. (I got mixed up with posts) What's going on is the "same" in that the process of querying the hardware and returning data back, then passing that data on... is broke. To work around that, we manually set the parameters of that data-- problem is, we have to find and figure out what that data is to be able to manually set it.

The idea I suggested came up when helping another person in this thread, where they were using the current linux utilities with 11.04... and they are not working correctly with 11.04 itself. But using those same utilities on an earlier version of Ubuntu is working on the same hardware. At least to me, that sort of confirms and points out that the problem lies on 11.04 in the hardware query process and 11.04 incompatibilities with those utilities.

I've been working on a "documented xorg.conf" for about a week on some of the "manual" options that we can use to overide or manually set things. I'll work on that more this weekend.
    Last edited by MAFoElffen; June 3rd, 2011 at 06:13 PM.

"Concurrent coexistence of Windows, Linux and UNIX..." || Ubuntu user # 33563, Linux user # 533637
    Sticky: Graphics Resolution | UbuntuForums 'system-info' Script | Posting Guidelines | Code Tags

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by MAFoElffen View Post
    Even though that thread is 3 years old, that problem still occurs today. What they are talking about there... is why we ask to see your xorg.conf. This problem will show up in your xorg.conf in the monitor section, in the horizontal and verticles syncs as: 0.00, instead of a valid number. You can query the monitor with xrandr -q for modes, whivh will return the modes and other data,,, to check to see if the horizontal and verticle sync compare. (There are other Monitor EDID data utilities also...)

The other piece of this is that you can use the xrandr utility to quesry "a resolution" on "your" display and return the modeline data, then use that modeline data inserted manually in the xorg.conf <> instead of letting xorg.conf use the Screen Section's option metamodes "nvidia-auto-select +0+0"".

The problem is not with the monitor itself. (Unless it truly has no EDID data stored at all or that data is corrupted somehow, which has happened- but is rare) <> The process of querying your hardware, returning and passing on valid data to get everything working together is broke. Like I said a few posts back:
    My response to that was:
    Was actually a concern I had with your's. (I got mixed up with posts) What's going on is the "same" in that the process of querying the hardware and returning data back, then passing that data on... is broke. To work around that, we manually set the parameters of that data-- problem is, we have to find and figure out what that data is to be able to manually set it.

The idea I suggested came up when helping another person in this thread, where they were using the current linux utilities with 11.04... and they are not working correctly with 11.04 itself. But using those same utilities on an earlier version of Ubuntu is working on the same hardware. At least to me, that sort of confirms and points out that the problem lies on 11.04 in the hardware query process and 11.04 incompatibilities with those utilities.

I've been working on a "documented xorg.conf" for about a week on some of the "manual" options that we can use to overide or manually set things. I'll work on that more this weekend.
    Thanks. I've tried booting from a LiveCD of Ubuntu 10.10, 10.04, 9.04 and 8.04. Each time I get the Oversize Recommend 1280x1024 error.

xrandr - q returns:

----------------
    xrandr -q
    xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
    Screen 0: minimum 640 x 480, current 1280 x 1024, maximum 1280 x 1024
    default connected 1280x1024+0+0 0mm x 0mm
    1280x1024 0.0*
    1024x768 0.0
    800x600 0.0
    640x480 0.0
    -----------------

Note: I'm logged in FailsafeX mode.

Oh well. I'm about at the end of my rope with this great experiment. The past 8 days has left me with little hair. This monitor is 7 years, maybe it's time for an upgrade............

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by MAFoElffen View Post
    EDIT ON: "Yes--> Jockey = Synaptic Package Manger. In fact, at a terminal, if you type gtk-jockey, it goes back to a graphical session and starts up synaptic." Sorry- My med's must have kicked in... It's not Sysnaptic - It's the "Additional Drivers Applet"!
    Sorry about this confusion. Don't knwo wat I was thinking at the time, but editted original post.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Thanks. I've tried booting from a LiveCD of Ubuntu 10.10, 10.04, 9.04 and 8.04. Each time I get the Oversize Recommend 1280x1024 error.

xrandr - q returns:

----------------
    xrandr -q
    xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
    Screen 0: minimum 640 x 480, current 1280 x 1024, maximum 1280 x 1024
    default connected 1280x1024+0+0 0mm x 0mm
    1280x1024 0.0*
    1024x768 0.0
    800x600 0.0
    640x480 0.0
    -----------------

Note: I'm logged in FailsafeX mode.

Oh well. I'm about at the end of my rope with this great experiment. The past 8 days has left me with little hair. This monitor is 7 years, maybe it's time for an upgrade............
    See. that shows an 1280x1024... But not what I aked you to do >> Why I asked you to boot on an earlier version of Ubuntu was to run hwinfo like this:
    Code:
    sudo hwinfo --framebuffer
    sudo hwinfo --monitor
    which under 11.04 wasn't returning any mode data back from your video card. We can see that the monitor is returning valid data from what xrandr has been returning., so that mode exists in the monitors data. We need linux to see the modes of your video card. That is even more important that what your display says (we could always add or redefine the monitor's data, but we "have" to find a valid mode from your video card, try to set that mode and "then" set the monitor to it (which we can see, that mode already exists for the monitor.)

If you were to set your Video Card manually to "anything" via a grub GFXMODE set, a VGA=xxx linux kernel mode set, an xorg.conf edit... you need valid mode data from your video card. Other data you can get close, fudge or tweak-- and a monitor will adjust a little (albiet stretched aspect ratios, parts off the edge of the screen and such). Even the horizontal and Vertical refresh on the monitor is a range... But the video card data you can't fudge on like that. A monitor you can create a mode and it "might" show it <> a video card either has defined internal mode or not. I haven't seen anywhere in your posts where Linux (on your hardware) sees that 1280x1024 is a valid mode for that video card. If you tell it to set to a mode is isn't capable of... Poof = blackscreen. You see the problem there?

If we can see that it is a valid mode, we can temporarily manually set it, test it, then manually set it permanently-- using the "data" it uses to be able to do that.

Right now, I see that your hardware/OS is also confused by that. It (at least via hwinfo/11.04) is not returning data from your video hardware, so cannot set your video to a valid mode. If we knew the modes in your card, the data it has internally, we could manually define those modes, so that data could pass that data on... I am explaining that in an understandable manner?

Note the second command should return the horizontal syncs and vertical sync data... But if you look at your xorg.conf and the Monitor section for those two option has anything except "0.00" as sync rates, then you should probably be okay on that. (you still didn't post your xorg.conf... did you?)
    Code:
    Section "Monitor"
            Identifier      "Monitor1"
            VendorName      "Bigname"
            ModelName       "BestModel"
    # Use the data returned by "hwinfo --monitor" to get the sysnc-rates
            HorizSync    30-107
            VertRefresh  48-120
    # use the data returned from /var/log/Xorg.0.log to get the modelines or use xrandr
            ModeLine        "1680x1050" 146.2 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089
    # Use this if you want to set EnergyStar on
            Option          "DPMS"
    EndSection

Section "Screen"
            Identifier "Screen0"
            Device     "Card0"
            Monitor    "Monitor0"
            DefaultDepth 24
            SubSection "Display"
                    Viewport  0 0
                    Depth     24
                    Modes     "1280x1024" "1024x768" "800x600"
            EndSubSection
    EndSection
    Other info that we could use to help you is contained in /var/log/xorg.0.log
    Last edited by MAFoElffen; June 4th, 2011 at 12:12 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Okay-- This lifted my mood and put everything back into perspective... I was doing more research up a x.org and back through their mailing lists when I came upon this quote in someone's signature:
    "Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."
    Just had to share that one.
    Last edited by MAFoElffen; November 7th, 2011 at 01:35 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Posted by MAFolffen:
    That nudge? If you re-installed the drivers... Try to start a graphical X-session.
    Code:
    sudo service gdm start 
    If nothing happens... 
    sudo service gdm stop
    Will kill that process
    Also- If nothing, renaming xorg.conf will get you back to ___ without using the driver. Also if nothing, post the /etc/X11/xorg.conf and the ~/.xsession-errors file
    .MAFolffen > Como Estar? That's if you are not a or from South Africa(n).
    WoW!! We seem at last, to be on the same channel; except that it was mdwpm who asked for a nudge, however it was lucky, because I had no idea that hwinfo was not returning any data. In my case, not even the big red warning notice. That is, it was not doing so this morning; just the usual hal error message of hwinfo.
    temp data from 11.04. 03/06/11 07.50
    Code:
    root@alan-MS-r7318:~# sudo hwinfo  --framebuffer
     hal>: error message:....
    root@alan-MS-7318:~#t
    hough
    Code:
    sudo hwinfo --monitor
    was running OK. Tonight, after a very nasty Crash, ( I think in Firefox) I shut everything down and did the Medion finger-hold on the power button, for a minute, and left it off for 2 hours. When I rebooted after reading Your Post, I tried it again:03/06/11 23.50data from 11.04though sudo
    Code:
    hwinfo --monitor
    was running OK. Tonight, after a very nasty Crash, ( I think in Firefox) I shut everything down and did the Medion finger-hold on the power button, for a minute, and left it off for 2 hours. When I rebooted after reading Your Post, I tried it again:
    03/06/11 23.50....data from 11.04
    Code:
    root@alan-MS-7318:~#  hwinfo --framebuffer 
    > hal.i: Error messages: ...... 
    02: None 00.0: 11001 VESA Framebuffer                            
      [Created at bios.464] 
      Unique ID: rdCR.GzKE7w1g_o8 
      Hardware Class: framebuffer 
      Model: "NVIDIA G73 Board - p489h0  " 
      Vendor: "NVIDIA Corporation" 
      Device: "G73 Board - p489h0  " 
      SubVendor: "NVIDIA" 
      SubDevice:  
      Revision: "Chip Rev" 
      Memory Size: 256 MB 
      Memory Range: 0xc0000000-0xcfffffff (rw) 
      Mode 0x0300: 640x400 (+640), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x0301: 640x480 (+640), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x0303: 800x600 (+800), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x0305: 1024x768 (+1024), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x0307: 1280x1024 (+1280), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x030e: 320x200 (+640), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x030f: 320x200 (+1280), 24 bits 
      Mode 0x0311: 640x480 (+1280), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x0312: 640x480 (+2560), 24 bits 
      Mode 0x0314: 800x600 (+1600), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x0315: 800x600 (+3200), 24 bits 
      Mode 0x0317: 1024x768 (+2048), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x0318: 1024x768 (+4096), 24 bits 
      Mode 0x031a: 1280x1024 (+2560), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x031b: 1280x1024 (+5120), 24 bits 
      Mode 0x0330: 320x200 (+320), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x0331: 320x400 (+320), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x0332: 320x400 (+640), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x0333: 320x400 (+1280), 24 bits 
      Mode 0x0334: 320x240 (+320), 8 bits 
      Mode 0x0335: 320x240 (+640), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x0336: 320x240 (+1280), 24 bits 
      Mode 0x033d: 640x400 (+1280), 16 bits 
      Mode 0x033e: 640x400 (+2560), 24 bits 
      Config Status: cfg=new, avail=yes, need=no, active=unknown 
    root@alan-MS-7318:~#
    I am not going to guess.
    I had been doing more or less what you suggested, except I did it both from installed 11.04, and from the installed 10.04, not the LiveCD I have, which is very old.
    from installed 11.04 sudo service gdm start worked fine, after a lot of demands for my password. It booted into a full Ubuntu graphics screen, and even auto-connected both my WiFi Network Adapters imediately, without having to wait. ( More about that below.) The only thing is I cant say whether it is the Ubuntu or my default Ubuntu Classic Screen, everything seems to be set-up as I had it, except that the Workspace Launcher Icon was in the right-hand corner of the bottom Panel, instead of in my self-configured left-hand LaunchPad.
    when I checked /etc/default/grub, I found that both CMD lines had 'vga=795' in them. When I removed it from the first, long CMDline and added ' --verbose text', re-booted, editing that line in the grub menu, the two entries were still there, without running update-grub. Booting from e/Ctrl+x, I got a lot of lines of text about hwclock and ureadahead changing states, and and then the following:
    Code:
    [xxxxxxx(along number)] rt2500usb-init_eeprom: ERROR -Invalid RTchipset detected.(on RH side) [ OK ] 
    [xxxxxxx(along number)] phy0 -> rt2x00 lib_dev: ERROR -failed to allocate device.
    (on RH side) [fail] (in red, Strangely, the second ERROR line sometimes shows: ''Invalid device.'')
    Ubuntu 11.04 alan-MS-7318 tty ( note, tty not tty1, as I got with 10.04)
    which I got with 10,04)
    alan-MS-7318login: alan
    Password:##########
    Ubuntu 11.04 alan-MS-7318 tty
    alan-MS-7318login: alan
    Password:#########[/CODE]#Doing the same from installed 10.04 with 'quiet splash' deleted, and '--verbose text'&'vga-795' added, gave several screens of text, displayed in low resolution, too fast to read; it then re-booted (I think; there was a Monitor Box showing "No Input Signal") between two Blank Black screens, and booted to another Black screen showing several lines of text in HiRes with two '[ OK ]' entries on the right, ending with a login prompt.
    I hit return and it showed:
    Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS alan-desktop tty1, and another prompt. (Of course, I should have entered 'alan')
    To maintain the suspension; I was writing this up on the communal Dell, when, about two minutes later, without my intervention, the 10.04 shut down without my seeing any warning. Unfortunatly, I had not got round to copying the lines, so I had to start again. What the lines were, is: ( I have not got to that bit yet, because this time I left the 'splash' in, and left the 'vga=795' off.) From the multiple text lines, after a short pause, without needing to enter '
    Code:
    sudo service gdm start
    or a
    password, it booted to the normal 10.04 Ubuntu magenta screen with the Logo and five dots, all red. After 30 secods or so, it booted to the full Ubuntu screen.There was a brief flash of a black screen, with the lines at the top.
    WoW!! WoW!!! We seem at last, to be on the same channel and getting somewhere.

So... I put the 'vga=795' back in and left off the 'splash' to get the details of the lines. I just needed to do it again to get the actual text.
    But from there things got about hopeless, nothing seemed to work as I expected: crashes and loss of data and text.
    But that will have to wait, I am making silly mistakes and can hardly keep, my eyes open.
    I had Posted both the /etc/X11/xorg.conf and the ~/.xsession-errors files, but I made new ones as things seemed to have changed a lot. Sorry but they got lost in the crashes, I'll have to do them again. Back with the rest of the sordid details tomorrow.
    Sorry if the formating leaves something to be desired. Alan, Bogan 02:06Hrs GMT

Page 26 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast