Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: google2ubuntu

Beans

Re: google2ubuntu

it seems that the module keep the execution hand it is why the notification doesn(t desapear.

THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO IT IS EASIER WITH THAT

Can you show me how you have configurate the module ie the args file and the line you addto google2ubuntu-manger

I have an other question: does other command works you are the first that made a video (other than me)

Beans

So you find a bug. (Module that keep the execution hand, it will be corrected in the next version, I ve forgot a &)

i spend for you response

Beans

So you find a bug. (Module that keep the execution hand, it will be corrected in the next version, I ve forgot a &)

i spend for your answer

Beans

I saw that you have added a module music/music.sh and the args file is here. As you can see rhythmbox was launch but it doesn't play the sound so maybe the module not work.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by benoitfra View Post
    it seems that the module keep the execution hand it is why the notification doesn(t desapear.

THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO IT IS EASIER WITH THAT

Can you show me how you have configurate the module ie the args file and the line you addto google2ubuntu-manger

I have an other question: does other command works you are the first that made a video (other than me)

This is how it looks

Yes the commends that I've tried they work except wikipedia, I even tried renaming it but it still did not work

About that notification that does not wants to disappear, not all commends have that problem only some commends that I have added poorly have

Beans

Module keep the execution process the problem will be solve the next version, I ve tried with xdg-open (launch the default music player) ( also try with cvlc it works too)
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    URI="$1"
    echo "url = $URI"

FOLDER="$HOME/Musique"
    #then we proceed and launch the music
    MUSIC=$(ls -d -1 "$FOLDER"/* | egrep -i '\.(mp3|ogg)$' | grep "$URI")
    echo "music = $MUSIC"

#rhythmbox-client --play-source="$MUZIC";
    #rhythmbox-clien --play
    xdg-open "$MUSIC" &
    I add this module and it works for me. The main problem that I have to deal with is the name of the music. I mean for my music redemption song.mp3. I say "lancer musique redemption song" and it launch ~/redemption song.mp3

But be aware that the module receive letter in lowercase and without accent. So if the title contains (capital letter) ABC.mp3 it coulds leads to some issue even if you pronounce ABC the module will receive abc. Maybe it is hard to understant. I don't know if I'm understanble

EDIT: Maybe it also works with rhythmbox there is a mistake MUZIC should be MUSIC
    Last edited by benoitfra; February 10th, 2014 at 10:01 PM.

Beans

Module keep the execution process the problem will be solve the next version, I ve tried with xdg-open (launch the default music player) ( also try with cvlc it works too)
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    URI="$1"
    echo "url = $URI"

FOLDER="$HOME/Musique"
    #then we proceed and launch the music
    MUSIC=$(ls -d -1 "$FOLDER"/* | egrep -i '\.(mp3|ogg)$' | grep "$URI")
    echo "music = $MUSIC"

#rhythmbox-client --play-source="$MUZIC";
    #rhythmbox-clien --play
    xdg-open "$MUSIC" &
    I add this module and it works for me. The main problem that I have to deal with is the name of the music. I mean for my music redemption song.mp3. I say "lancer musique redemption song" and it launch ~/redemption song.mp3

But be aware that the module receive letter in lowercase and without accent. So if the title contains (capital letter) ABC.mp3 it coulds leads to some issue even if you pronounce ABC the module will receive abc. Maybe it is hard to understant. I don't know if I'm understanble

EDIT: Maybe it also works with rhythmbox there is a mistake MUZIC should be MUSIC
    I experienced very strange thing take a look

http://ubuntuone.com/0CNcRo21Li3QjEstpY2gzR

strange

and this video how is it seeking throe rhythmic box library ??

http://ubuntuone.com/2Wzmy26xZFApnu0ZS5DMR9
    Last edited by Chelidze; February 10th, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Beans

Awesome. Works well.
    Thank you very much.
    Volker

Beans

@chelidze

it seems that it wantsto launch the module. But it can't read the file please lauch tha command in the terminal and show me what you will got

Code:
    /usr/share/google2ubuntu/google2ubuntu.py
    say music test

and post the result

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by ibjsb4 View Post
    Nice

I think your thread belongs in Assistive Technology instead of The Cafe.
    It was in Assistive technology but it was moved
    It was more chat than not at the time. For the future, use either the Report Button, to talk to us, or create a thread in http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=123 to do so.

We rarely bite...

In the meantime

Thread moved to (Assistive Technology & Accessibility).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast