Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: mvPod a new Solution to convert Video

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: mvPod a new Solution to convert Video

Quote Originally Posted by blaise69 View Post
    Hi ikus060,

I'm keen to try out mvPod but I'm not sure how to build the files I downloaded from the website.

I followed the installation instructions, but they stopped short at actually how to install mvPod!?

Any help here would be really appreciated.

If you try to install mvPod from the distribution package available from SourceForge, you can use the installation instruction present on the web site.

If you get the source code of mvPod from the SVN, it's a bit more complicated than installing it.

I plan to make available a nightly build of mvPod. Maybe it's will be more interesting for you ?

If really want to compile mvPod from source Code, I will write the documentation to do so.

Beans
    Hidden!

I check the docs present on the web site. I already document the installation from SVN. Read section Installation from SVN. If I remember well, I test it on a fresh installation. So it's should work without problem.

Beans

Thanks iksus060 you made me check the sourceforge page again, it turns out I downloaded the src files accidently.

Beans
    Hidden!

Thanks iksus060 you made me check the sourceforge page again, it turns out I downloaded the src files accidently.
    It's make sense !
    Tell me if you got any problem getting mvPod work properly.

Beans
    Hidden!

Hi blaise69,

I want to inform you that a nightly build are available. It's not a release version, but it's more stable then previous alpha version release.

ikus060

Beans

Hi!

I've tried out mvPod and like it. It is a great alternative for tools like Videora or Handshake. Thanks for the work to the programmers!

What I am missing is the possibility to choose the dimension for the iPod Touch, 480x320. It would be great if it was added.

Sincerely,

Franz

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by franzb View Post
    Hi!

I've tried out mvPod and like it. It is a great alternative for tools like Videora or Handshake. Thanks for the work to the programmers!

What I am missing is the possibility to choose the dimension for the iPod Touch, 480x320. It would be great if it was added.

Sincerely,

Franz

Great that you like the application. I didn't know that iPod support video with such dimension. It's will not take very long time to add this feature, but please, can you add a ticket on mvPod web site : http://mvpod.sf.net

It's will be available in the nightly build until I release the beta version.

Thanks

Beans

Thank you for your quick reply. I have created a ticket.

Franz

Beans
    Hidden!

I'm trying to use mvPod, but I after trying to convert some video, only at the end it gave me an error. I'd like to use an svn version, but the mvPod website is down, and in sourceforge.net there isn't any information on svn, or a bug tracker or anything at all. Is the project still being developed?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

the links its not working?
    Even a Noob like me, can learn how to use Linux

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast