Thread: Evolution : can't remove accounts

Beans

Evolution : can't remove accounts

I have two accounts in evolution that I'm not able to remove nor from the program itself neither from the online account panel.

In evolution the "Delete" button is disabled when I select those two accounts

In Online Accounts they are not present in the list so I can not remove them.

The accounts I wish to remove are the ones with the half-globe icon in the attached screenshot.

Please also note that I can not find /apps/evolution/mail/accounts under gconf-editor and also I can not find them doing "grep" in the .config directory

Where can I find the configuration files to remove these manually?

Beans

Re: Evolution : can't remove accounts

Quote Originally Posted by andreaolivato View Post
    I have two accounts in evolution that I'm not able to remove nor from the program itself neither from the online account panel.

In evolution the "Delete" button is disabled when I select those two accounts

In Online Accounts they are not present in the list so I can not remove them.

The accounts I wish to remove are the ones with the half-globe icon in the attached screenshot.

Please also note that I can not find /apps/evolution/mail/accounts under gconf-editor and also I can not find them doing "grep" in the .config directory

Where can I find the configuration files to remove these manually?

I have the exact same issue, but also with Contacts, Calendars, and Emails. I have removed the accounts from both Online Accounts providers in the GNOME Control Panel, and I have tried purging the packages and reinstalling numerous times. Where does Evolution store this data?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Evolution : can't remove accounts

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but this was so hard to find as the solution to the above.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...49/comments/14

Moving that file eliminated my undeletable accounts after upgrading to 13.10. I had to set up my other accounts in Evolution again so make sure you know their details before going down this path.
    Please create new threads for new questions.
    Please wrap code in code tags using the '#' button or enter it in your post like this: [code]...[/code].