Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My best friend can predict the future (seriously)

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: My best friend can predict the future (seriously)

Can't be bothered to quote ppl
    guy that started the thread, thats exactly what I mean an aura is your electromagnetic field there's actual physical power/properties in your personal em field

guy that thought nobody reads crowley, I read anything of interest, the philosophy was sound but then he decided drinking cats blood was cool

ok I scrolled what an effort:
    old gray wolf (b) and majorburt (a)
    when on thin ice; dance

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by greatsirkain View Post
    guy that started the thread, thats exactly what I mean an aura is your electromagnetic field there's actual physical power/properties in your personal em field
    huh, i didn't think/know that counted as an aura... cool.

guy that thought nobody reads crowley, I read anything of interest, the philosophy was sound but then he decided drinking cats blood was cool
    cats blood?...

fun fact: the human body can produce and run between 10 and 100 millivolts!
    insanity: because its more fun the 9001st time.

Beans
    Hidden!

I didn't mean any disrespect for his work. I was just surprised that people still read Aleister Crowley. I read his works about 30 years ago. I agreed with some of it and disagreed with some of it. It is the same with other writers of the time.

...drinking cats blood was cool...
    Don't believe everything that was written about Aleister Crowley; however, some of it is true, and his personal life can distract readers from seeing his philosophy for what it is. If I posted some of the things that Aleister Crowley supposedly said or did, I would have to ban myself from the forum.
    Last edited by Old_Grey_Wolf; December 11th, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
    Use whatever OS or desktop works for you. Dual boot or use VMs if you want. Backup your computer regularly, and definitely before upgrading, partitioning, or installing an OS.

No support requests by PM please.

Beans

Well, being a Civil Engineer, I was skeptic all the time, until it happened to me. Everything I made was supposed to be under the Laws of Physics, but in 1999, I had a situation, where those laws didn't apply. Even then, I was skeptic and lost a lot of time, because of this unnecessary skepticism.

People can predict the future, the only difference is the future considered from this moment is not the future in the next moment.

Okay, all of you know about atoms, electrons and positrons, neutrons. The electrons move at a hectic pace around the nucleus and between the nucleus and the electrons, there is only vacuum. In other words, there is a void inside an atom. In this void, electrons are moving at a terrific pace.

Now, how many such atoms in a 70 kg human being? Its calculated as 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 by the Jefferson Labs. That is so much voids in a human body with electrons moving at a terrific speed. We are made of so many voids, in other words, we are a void, although we can touch and feel our body. And, inside our body there is such a motion, that could fuel few rockets-- we are bundle of energy. Yes, energy in a void.

And there is a mind, which every human being posses and there are whole lot of minds about us. We cannot exactly place our mind to a certain part of our body. It is everywhere.

That person's mind, who predicts catches up energy produces by other minds and that way, he gets the information. So, he tells what he feels at the given moment. If he would know someone, who could guide him to perfect his mind, he could be an asset to the people around him.

I've been helping people, sick people too all my life. I've been sick too, but now I am absolutely healthy. Strange? Yes, it was strange even for me. Okay, I had asthma since I was kid, but now its gone. I had sinus troubles all my life, but now it has gone. Joint pains, eye troubles, stomach puffiness, gassiness etc all had gone away. How? Meditation and mind power.

Let's try something. One of you, or few of you, who has some kind of sickness, let me know through a private message. And, I will heal him or her. Yes, without seeing her or him. Mind you, I can gauge the problem, and also I can feel the person, of the person's integrity. And, as far as the person becomes healthy and so, happy, I'd be glad.

Good day!

Ch

PS: 3-4 months ago, I was only a user of Linux distros, but today I dissect them to parts and make all kinds of new distros. One day, I thought why not and concentrated and the ideas flow in continuously.

PS2: Since last September, I had stopped eating fish, chicken, meat and any kind of animal flesh. I had stopped even drinking beer.
    Last edited by Chdslv; December 11th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Chdslv View Post
    And there is a mind, which every human being posses and there are whole lot of minds about us. We cannot exactly place our mind to a certain part of our body.
    There's just one, and it's in the brain.
    // Blog

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

You really should not go around telling people than you can heal them of illnesses over the internet; it's cruel, and completely unsuitable. You'll just make people very angry.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Chdslv View Post
    Let's try something. One of you, or few of you, who has some kind of sickness, let me know through a private message. And, I will heal him or her. Yes, without seeing her or him. Mind you, I can gauge the problem, and also I can feel the person, of the person's integrity. And, as far as the person becomes healthy and so, happy, I'd be glad.
    Well alrighty I seem to have a cotton throat this morning, and some kinda sinus inner ear blockage has been bothering me the last few days... Give it a go
    Toshiba Satellite L875-s7230 / A6 2.7ghz dual-core piledriver w/ ATI Radeon HD 7520G / 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 RAM / 500 GB Seagate Momentus XT formatted JFS. >Wifi Drivers for this machine< My Deviant Screenshots

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Grenage View Post
    You really should not go around telling people than you can heal them of illnesses over the internet; it's cruel, and completely unsuitable. You'll just make people very angry.
    Not my problem!
    Anyone has the right to get angry and that's their personal problem.

Anyway, I suggested this try out as this thread was going on and on, making fools of all of you. Does it matter to me, if people get angry? They can smash their laptops desktops, or kick the wall, or get drunk. That's still their problem.

I said I can feel the person, didn't I?

Anyway, there is a person, who all you know, who is suffering from a brain tumour. He was supposed to die last year, or in the beginning of this year. He is still alive and releases distros. I won't name him, at any cost.

You don't know my real name, but only my login name, so you wouldn't know, who am I. He knows my name. His girlfriend too. There is another developer in Europe knows me by name. And, he knows about the abilities too. I've made few other developers think again and release their distros.

Right now, you are afraid, not angry. I know why too! Okay, if you are ill, that you are, PM me. Let's talk. I don't hurt people, I only help them. And, I don't ask money. Never taken a cent. Its a gift and what I got, I give away. If you are a Christian, read the Bible; it says give what's given to you. I am not a Christian, but I know the Bible very well.

Not only you, but someone in your family--I know who that person is--is sick too. For the sake of argument, you might say no, but I know. There is no reason to fear your sickness, for it can be healed. Ask and will be given. Its that simple!

Good day!
    Ch

Beans
    Hidden!

I predict that no-one else will post in this thread. Less drama more fun m'kay?!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678