Thread: please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

Beans

Question please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

i have looked everywhere but have not found any result for installing and working of Frinika on Ubuntu 12.04 lts , one of my friends told me to visit Ubuntu forum i hope somebody will help me with it. Its very important!

Beans

Re: please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

Quote Originally Posted by umegautk View Post
    i have looked everywhere but have not found any result for installing and working of Frinika on Ubuntu 12.04 lts , one of my friends told me to visit Ubuntu forum i hope somebody will help me with it. Its very important!
    Download frinika from http://sourceforge.net/projects/frinika/?source=dlp
    Unpack it (just double click it)
    Go into the directory where you unpacked frininka into
    Then run the jar:

Code:
    java -jar frinika.jar
    ... that works for me

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

nothing special here, frinika is a native linux software running with java. So the question is: which java is installed on your system ? Might works out of the box.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by dino99 View Post
    nothing special here, frinika is a native linux software running with java. So the question is: which java is installed on your system ? Might works out of the box.
    hey dino99, i have openjdk6 and openjdk7 installed on my system.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by sanderj View Post
    Download frinika from http://sourceforge.net/projects/frinika/?source=dlp
    Unpack it (just double click it)
    Go into the directory where you unpacked frininka into
    Then run the jar:

Code:
    java -jar frinika.jar
    ... that works for me
    hi sanderj, could you please provide me the screenshots or mail them to me..i guess directory you are talking about is frinka.jar that i have extracted, aren't you?