Re: Nebulous Novembe Screenshots

As always, cruisin' along with an EOL Linux distro

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post

As always, cruisin' along with an EOL Linux distro
    Please give me all the info to that sexy piece of sex.
    They say the pen is mightier than the sword...but Steven Seagal is mightier than the Pen AND the Sword. http://tinyurl.com/ybnsx2w
    Don't have Dropbox or any cloud-hosting yet? Click this -->http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1MDE3NzY5

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by fontis View Post
    Please give me all the info to that sexy piece of sex.
    Sure :

Distro : Pinguy Linux 11.04 (Based on Ubuntu 11.04), which is now no longer supported
    Theme : My personal version of the Mountain Lion Dark Grain theme by Gpopper here, with a toolbar mod made by Side-7 here
    iTunes is a CoverGloobus theme, again inspired by an iTunes 10.x theme mod made by Gpopper here
    Walls : From Pixel<snip> & a famous blog I can't remember for the life of me I just added the bottom texture.
    Icons : From Rhino GuiKit which I extracted, and dock icons are LaText2 here
    DE + WM : Gnome 2x with Emerald

Last edited by sffvba[e0rt; November 2nd, 2012 at 06:09 AM. Reason: language

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by kow777 View Post
    What resolution are you using?
    2560x1440
    Ubuntu user #26034

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    Sure :

Distro : Pinguy Linux 11.04 (Based on Ubuntu 11.04), which is now no longer supported
    Theme : My personal version of the Mountain Lion Dark Grain theme by Gpopper here, with a toolbar mod made by Side-7 here
    iTunes is a CoverGloobus theme, again inspired by an iTunes 10.x theme mod made by Gpopper here
    Walls : From Pixel<snap> & a famous blog I can't remember for the life of me I just added the bottom texture.
    Icons : From Rhino GuiKit which I extracted, and dock icons are LaText2 here
    DE + WM : Gnome 2x with Emerald

Thank you bro, I mean boss*
    Last edited by sffvba[e0rt; November 2nd, 2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: language
    They say the pen is mightier than the sword...but Steven Seagal is mightier than the Pen AND the Sword. http://tinyurl.com/ybnsx2w
    Don't have Dropbox or any cloud-hosting yet? Click this -->http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1MDE3NzY5

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

Re: Nebulous November Screenshots

Unity after a day of homework on Win 7.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Our intention creates our reality. "

Ubuntu Documentation Search: Popular Pages
    Ubuntu: Security Basics
    Ubuntu: Flavors

Beans

Current desktop. Really loving xfce
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Whoever came up with the phrase "There is no such thing as a stupid question" obviously never had the internet.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia88 View Post
    Current desktop. Really loving xfce

Is that native support for different wallpapers on different desktops in Xfce? Or did you install an app to get that function? It looks great. Wish Unity and GNOME Shell would have native support for it without using Nitrogen (which doesn't work unless you turn off "Let file manager handle the desktop")
    Don't like Unity? Hate it? Not your cup of coffee? Ubuntu does provide choices. There's GNOME Shell, KDE Plasma, Xfce, LXDE, and now MATE and Cinnamon. Take your pick

Beans

The pic on the left is my netbook the one on the right is external monitor. It supports out of the box different wallpapers on different monitors. Not sure about workspaces. It also has the option to use a list of wallpapers instead of a static wallpaper
    Whoever came up with the phrase "There is no such thing as a stupid question" obviously never had the internet.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia88 View Post
    The pic on the left is my netbook the one on the right is external monitor. It supports out of the box different wallpapers on different monitors. Not sure about workspaces. It also has the option to use a list of wallpapers instead of a static wallpaper
    I meant to say different monitors. That's pretty good. Makes me even more inclined to give Xfce a try.
    Don't like Unity? Hate it? Not your cup of coffee? Ubuntu does provide choices. There's GNOME Shell, KDE Plasma, Xfce, LXDE, and now MATE and Cinnamon. Take your pick

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast