Thread: Ncomputing X300- multi-user Drivers/Installation assistance

Beans

Ncomputing X300- multi-user Drivers/Installation assistance

Hello:

I am attempting to attach my Ncomputing x300 Pci multi User card to the system. I am new to this operating system so any detailed input would be helpful. I read on a thread of Ncomputing that one user was successfully able to download a "deb Package for the X300" and install it with success. However, I cant identify how to get that software and I am kinda new at what it is to "run" commands on this operating system. Can anyone direct to where the software drivers might be for this particular piece of hardware. And any input on how to install. Ubuntu seems to be a great operating system..fast and nice and intuitive..Thanks for any input you may have.. Cary

Beans

Re: Ncomputing X300- multi-user Drivers/Installation assistance

Quote Originally Posted by carysuffian View Post
    Hello:

I am attempting to attach my Ncomputing x300 Pci multi User card to the system. I am new to this operating system so any detailed input would be helpful. I read on a thread of Ncomputing that one user was successfully able to download a "deb Package for the X300" and install it with success. However, I cant identify how to get that software and I am kinda new at what it is to "run" commands on this operating system. Can anyone direct to where the software drivers might be for this particular piece of hardware. And any input on how to install. Ubuntu seems to be a great operating system..fast and nice and intuitive..Thanks for any input you may have.. Cary

Hello friend,

You got the x300 driver for Ubuntu?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Ncomputing X300- multi-user Drivers/Installation assistance

Quote Originally Posted by lpcs007 View Post
    Hello friend,

You got the x300 driver for Ubuntu?
    A lot can change in four years: please start a new thread.
    Thread closed.
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Please use CODE tags
    Including your email address in a post is not recommended
    My Blog