Thread: Firefox Hotkey and Cube Question

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Firefox Hotkey and Cube Question

Hey everyone, first post here. I installed Ubuntu 10.04 about a week ago and have it side by side with Vista and I must say it is freaking great. I don't know what took so long for me to upgrade, anyway: I've been able to customize most things to my taste with the help of these forums and Google searches but I have two issues I haven't been able to resolve. I apologize in advance for my "noobness" or this had already been brought up.

1. In Windows I'm used to calling them hotkeys, but is there a way to set up a hotkey to open up Firefox 3.6.8 in Ubuntu? I know the shortcut is right up top but it's just a personal preference.

2. I've set up the 3D rotating cube with Compiz-Fusion. I have a separate wallpaper on the top cube too, but I was wondering if there was a way to add another workspace(not sure if thats the term) to the underside of the cube. I have'nt been able to find anything even touching on this, just wondering if there was anyway it could be set up. I attached a picture just in case I fumbled with the words.

Thanks everybody for any help on either issue!
    Attached Images Attached Images