Thread: Rhythmbox does not open at first clic

Beans

Rhythmbox does not open at first clic

Hi,

Since yesterday I'm having a little problem with Rhythmbox: I have to click twice on the Rhythmbox launcher to get it open, I can't get into the Properties of any file, it doesn't show the Desktop Art plugin... so far.

When I try to run it from the terminal, it shows this:

rafeviper@rafeviper-laptop:~$ rhythmbox

** (rhythmbox:1323): CRITICAL **: atk_object_set_name: assertion `name != NULL' failed

** (rhythmbox:1323): CRITICAL **: atk_object_set_name: assertion `name != NULL' failed

(rhythmbox:1323): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated

(rhythmbox:1323): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated

Comparing it to a friend, it's missing the next line:

WARNING: Unhandled message: interface=org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable, path=/, member=Introspect

Any ideas how could I solve this?

Peace!

P.S: Forget about it, it was running as it were a widget (I activate it on Compiz). Sorry.

Solver =D
    Last edited by rafeviper; February 6th, 2010 at 04:38 PM.