Thread: can't get in touch with Sales

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 6.06

can't get in touch with Sales

I've tried emailing and left a voicemail today but haven't heard back. I'm trying to find out if I could get a Starling to my house before Aug 1

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Cool Re: can't get in touch with Sales

Remember that they are in Mountain Time in the US so I wouldn't expect them to answer right away if it is "after hours".

Wait until the morning and call, I'm sure they will answer then.
    If at first you don't succeed - just buy the company and tell them to make the one you want.

Beans

Re: can't get in touch with Sales

I recently ordered a Starling and got fairly speedy results.

I ordered my Starling the saturday before the Fourth of July with two day shipping. It took three to four days for it to get through the manufacturing queue and it shipped on the fourth day. It then arrived at my house on the friday before the Fourth of July.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Most likely you can get it before August 1st.

NOTE: OUR PHONE LINES ARE DOWN! BEING WORKED ON RIGHT NOW!

Email us, and we'll respond. Typically in a few minutes to an hour, unless you sent the email after business hours, in which case you will hear from us the next day.
    To err is human, to forgive is very ... dog-like.

Thomas Aaron
    FetchMasters, LLC

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 6.06

I never did hear back from sales but I did end up purchasing the Netbook. However, I sent an email this past Monday night regarding the Eland Pro and have yet to hear back. I checked my spam filters but didn't see anything, nor have I gotten a bounce back. It is sales@system76.com, correct?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I can't speak for the Starling, but I ordered a Pangolin on Wed, July 29th, it shipped on Wed, August 5th, and it was in my hands on Fri, August 7th. Not bad! When I bought my iBook about 5+ years ago it was shipped from some country overseas and took almost two weeks to get here, on top of another week or more of waiting to be built.

Sam

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 6.06

yeah, the shipping on the Netbook actually turned out to be very fast. I was even able to have it shipped via ground as System76 had a quick turn around of getting the Starling out the door. However, my list of questions for the Eland was somewhat longer; definitely not something I would just go for without those answered. Perhaps it was such a long list of questions that they're just taking their time and putting together a very thoughtful reply?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Hi, cpminga.

Got your email. Not sure of the answers for a number of those questions, and I'll have to research them. I'm out of the office until Friday, so it may take me a few days to get it all together.
    To err is human, to forgive is very ... dog-like.

Thomas Aaron
    FetchMasters, LLC