Thread: Using NoteTab Pro

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Using NoteTab Pro

I was wondering if anybody else was using NoteTab Pro under Wine and having the same problem I am. I am running NoteTab Pro v.5.0 and, for the most part, it works pretty good. However, there is one annoying thing that happens. When the cursor is at the bottom line, pressing the arrow key down causes the cursor to move up two lines (to the third line from the bottom). Each successive pressing of the down arrow causes the cursor to move up one more line. However, when I then press the up arrow key, the cursor moves down to the next to last line. (It happens at the top of the screen also, in reverse.) It's a bit annoying when I'm editing quickly and not watching too close.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Lee

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Sir Winston Churchill

Beans

Re: Using NoteTab Pro

Hi Lee,

I just thought I would share this posting (of Larry Hamilton) here in answer to your question which I had fwdd to him:
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/n...ux/message/441

It was very nice of Larry to give a quick and very informative reply.

Have a nice day.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: Using NoteTab Pro

Thanks. The post was so old I had forgotten about it.

Yeah, I have been in touch with Larry for several years now through the Notetab Linux Group (I was one of the original members). We have all become so used to the problem that it would probably be a bit diffucuilt to use it on a Windows system.

I appreciate your reply, though. Thanks again.
    Lee

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Sir Winston Churchill