Thread: Social Network Analysis Software for Ubuntu

Beans

Exclamation Social Network Analysis Software for Ubuntu

Hy, there!

I am searching for Social Network Analysis Softwares (like Pajek, Antropac etc.) for Ubuntu.

Anyone got a tip?

Beans

Social Network Analysis Software for Ubuntu

Many organizations are now interested in capturing, distributing and applying the knowledge of their employees for business benefit. These practices--often supported with technology and called "knowledge management"are a good idea, but firms also need to improve the fundamental knowledge work strategies and processes where knowledge is generate and used. In this course we will discuss the current state of the knowledge management movement. We will also discuss emerging issues in the management of knowledge and of knowledge work, including understanding social networks and communities of practice, managing the organizations in which knowledge and knowledge workers are the most important assets, and measuring the impacts of knowledge management investments to individuals, groups, and the organization as a whole.
    -------------------
    Britni

Guaranteed ROI

Beans

Re: Social Network Analysis Software for Ubuntu

And...?

Beans

Re: Social Network Analysis Software for Ubuntu

R with statnet & igraph on Linux. On Windows I use UCInet (deserves a price for worst GUI ever). Plus some other tools for different measures or graphs.
    I really would like a powerful application that does it all (static/dynamic, many/all measures on different data formats, powerful graphing options) but as long as SNA is interesting for researchers only I don't see that coming.