Eee PC 701 (2G memory, 4G SSD, 16G SDHC)
* CPU: Intel Celeron M 353 900MHz processor (underclocked to 630.07-MHz 686-class CPU)
* WLAN: Atheros 5424/2424 - ath(4)
* Ethernet: Attansic L2 FastEthernet - ae(4)
* Function Keys: acpi_asus(4), acpi_video(4)
* Touchpad: synaptics (X11)
* Hardware monitoring: eeemon(4)
* Audio: Realtek ALC6628 Hi-Definition Audio - snd_hda(4)
* WebCam: unsupported
Works brilliantly except that running FreeBSD off the 16G SDHC card means that I cannot put it to sleep and wake it up again, because outting it to sleep disconnects power from the USB bus which in turn disconnects the SDHC card reader and FreeBSD panics on awalening because it cannot find its file system.
(I need XP on the SSD for my wife's photography cataloguing software).