In Hardy, how can I browse available shares on SMB servers?
Liking the changes to network shares in hardy, although it broke all my previous shortcuts.
However one thing eludes me:
- I have to connect to many different smb shares (too many to remember)
- SMB connections work great if I know the share name
- If I dont know the share name, there seems to be no way to browse the available shares, and nautilus reports
- so i have to go to the mac, find out the name of the share by browsing the shares on the server
- then i can type it into location bar, go there and make a shortcut
THe error i get if i dont try to connect direclty to the share is
Can't display location smb://whatever No application is registered as handling this file