Thread: gimp error, stop working

Beans

gimp error, stop working

Hello

I have a problem with GIMP that it stopped working for a while, i used it before but now it dosent work, i get it upp and running but when i start to paint, nothing happends :S..

(gimp:27091): Gimp-Base-CRITICAL **: temp_buf_resize: assertion `width > 0 && height > 0' failed

(gimp:7509): Gimp-Base-CRITICAL **: temp_buf_resize: assertion `width > 0 && height > 0' failed

(gimp:16471): Gimp-Base-CRITICAL **: temp_buf_resize: assertion `width > 0 && height > 0' failed

These are 3 diffrent errors that pops-up in the terminal when i start it through it.. but do someone know some fix for it?.. or is it a lost cause? :S

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: gimp error, stop working

Never happen to me under Ubuntu but what your saying happened to me under the windows version and a full reinstall fixed it so I would suggest going into synaptic to do a Complete remove that takes all of GIMPs configs out and reinstall

Beans

Re: gimp error, stop working

Now i have reinstalled it but i still getting errors?! :S still getting those strange error codes :S.. and i can't find any thing on google to explain the problem either