Lately I've been seen a lot of hype for this new version of Ubuntu and im kind of curious about it. Ive just gotten my new laptop to work ok with all of its components(was having problems with wireless card). Lately I've heard good things and bad this about hardy. My questions are:
- What are the big differences between hardy and gusty?
- Is there any GUI differences?
- Does it have better performance?
- Is there better support for drivers?
- Will most of the programs that work on gusty will work on hardy?
- If i decide to upgrade should I do it now or wait till its more stable?
Please bear with me here I've never gone through an version update in Ubuntu.