Thread: Ubuntu 7.10 final release + MythTV

Beans

Ubuntu 7.10 final release + MythTV

I installed the 7.10 final release and then Mythtv. Everything is working fine. With the PVR500. I am using the gnome desktop but I can switch to xfce as well. MythTv runs silently in the background.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Ubuntu 7.10 final release + MythTV

Glad to know it works for you
    *Don't PM me directly for support, open a new thread
    *Looking for a MythTV quick start guide?

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

looking for a how-to for kubuntu not crappy ubuntu as the instructions on the mythtv/ubuntu documentation site doesn't work in either flover. nothing happens, just packages install and that's it no messages or anything and the screens that are supposed to appear don't. May have to revert back to feisty.
    ----Seems all the hardware manufacturers are getting lazy and cheap and cowing down to Microcrap's wishes to make everything plug-n-pray.---

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by old_salt View Post
    looking for a how-to for kubuntu not crappy ubuntu as the instructions on the mythtv/ubuntu documentation site doesn't work in either flover. nothing happens, just packages install and that's it no messages or anything and the screens that are supposed to appear don't. May have to revert back to feisty.
    Can you give a little more insight as to what is not working with the guide? What part? Link? Description? What is supposed to happen, and what does happen?
    *Don't PM me directly for support, open a new thread
    *Looking for a MythTV quick start guide?