Thread: Howto Install 32 bit Firefox with Flash w/sound and Java for AMD64

Threaded View

Beans

Question Re: Howto Install 32 bit Firefox with Flash w/sound and Java for AMD64

Hello, I installed ia32 swift weasel using your bash script in 64bit feisty with everything. (flash and java was very easy) I was wondering how I can update swift weasel after its installed in this way. I have 2.0.0.4 and a now there is 2.0.0.6, Do I just install the .deb over the other one? This is probably explained somewhere in this thread but I will post my question anyways. !EDIT! I think i figured out the problem myself, the package swiftweasel32-2.0.0.6_nocona-32bit_ubuntu-AMD64.deb has not been made because it is still in pre-release, i have the older swiftweasel32-2.0.0.4_nocona-32bit_ubuntu-AMD64.deb installed i gather swiftweasel32-2.0.0.5_nocona-32bit_ubuntu-AMD64.deb has bugs so i guess i can wait, please tell me if im right or if theres a work around, thanks. (I'd also like to thank the developer of this project ahead of time for forking such a good browser and kilz for helping people.)
    Last edited by Neo Tom Bombadil; August 2nd, 2007 at 10:06 AM.