Open terminal in any folder of the File Browser
Add an "Open in Terminal" entry in right click menu of the File Browser (Nautilus). This is like the "Open Command Window Here" PowerToy for Windows.
- Close any open file browsers windows (just to be safe).
- System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager
- Search for "nautilus-open-terminal"
- If you do not see it you need to add the "Universe" repository: https://help.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/deskt...ositories.html
- Mark it for installation then click Apply.
- Open a new file browser and right click a folder. You should see "Open in Terminal". If you do not then log off and log in again.
I hope this helps you all to be a bit more productive.