Page 252 of 279 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

granted - it all happens just as you have written. Every time you pass a mirror you are drawn to look and every time you look you can't help but worry that you look like a very very gay man and you don't mean happy. Teela makes the odd 'funny' remark too and your existence becomes even more miserable than it is now.

I wish everybody was happier as they are now.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted. Now everybody on the planet are happy with things a they are, which results in nobody changing things.
    You, and everyone else in the world, eventually gets bored to death. Congratulations.

I wish that I was invincible.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Granted, no-one ever Vinces you again. You do get Reggied on a daily basis, however.

I wish I could afford to help the poor and give them jobs so I can profit from their success.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - YOU'RE FIRED!!!
    The poor are hired in your absence and drop pennies in your cup every time they pass you... You're profit margin is 100% because you're getting money but not working for it.

I wish for the super power of becoming invisible and re-appearing any time I wanted to.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans

God boots up his copy of The Sims and builds 4 walls around you. Now nobody can see you making you technically invisible. Any time you want, you can appear on every TV on every channel in the world in your enclosed state.

I wish everybody used GIT.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Granted; everyone uses GIT...but no one develops source code anymore. thanks a lot Metal Lion for ruining my hobby.

I wish the rabbits in my backyard could understand english, so I can tell them to respect my property and to live elsewhere.

Beans

Unfortunately they all sound like Gilbert Godfried and continue to sing the most annoying love songs. I wish that I had any artistic ability whatsoever
    Whoever came up with the phrase "There is no such thing as a stupid question" obviously never had the internet.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia88 View Post
    I wish that I had any artistic ability whatsoever
    Granted: You become a world renowned artist, all the fame leads you to depression and drugs. One of your deranged fans then kidnaps you and you die from heroin withdrawal symptoms surrounded by 3rd rate/really bad copies/knock-off of your work.

I wish people didn't know how to tell lies.

Beans

Unfortunately you are the ugliest person in the world and have a compulsion for asking people how you look. I wish the grammar police on the internet would dissapear forever.
    Whoever came up with the phrase "There is no such thing as a stupid question" obviously never had the internet.

Granted: Grammar as well as syntax! Punctuation and not not structure? gone are the police, happy yoda much but the rest are anurisiming streets in the.

I wish I knew why the polar bear was on that island in the TV Show "Lost"

Page 252 of 279 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast