Thread: Exaile won't save Preferences

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Exaile won't save Preferences

Exaile doesn't seem to want to save my preferences (specifically I would like Show Tray Icon and Minimize to Tray to be true) when I log off/reboot. Is there a save function I'm missing?

EDIT: I should mention I have the Sound Menu Indicator addon installed for Exaile, I don't know if that might interfere with this specific preference as none of the others I changed revert to default upon restart.
    Last edited by Xenoverse; February 26th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: Exaile won't save Preferences

Bump

Beans

Re: Exaile won't save Preferences

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoverse View Post
    Exaile doesn't seem to want to save my preferences (specifically I would like Show Tray Icon and Minimize to Tray to be true) when I log off/reboot. Is there a save function I'm missing?

EDIT: I should mention I have the Sound Menu Indicator addon installed for Exaile, I don't know if that might interfere with this specific preference as none of the others I changed revert to default upon restart.
    Howdy.

I have the same setup (Exaile, Sound Menu plug-in) and had the same problems. After disabling the Sound Menu plug-in, however, all was fine again.

I will continue looking for a solution to this (might be a permission thing) and report back what I find.