Thread: Thinking About It...

Beans

Thinking About It...

I have been thinking purchasing a Wild Dog Performance, but I need to know one thing: Is it worth the money and why? Please help me figure this out!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Thinking About It...

What do you plan on using it for? It's definitely worth the money, but whether you need to spend all that money in the first place.
    Ian Santopietro - System76 Technical Support.
    Open a Support Ticket!
    Ask a Sales Question!

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Thinking About It...

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Pony View Post
    I have been thinking purchasing a Wild Dog Performance, but I need to know one thing: Is it worth the money and why? Please help me figure this out!
    I have a Wild Dog Performance and love it. I have the wilp8 whereas the current version is the wilp9. I haven't kept up with the product lineup since I won't be in the market for another desktop for quite some time so I'll let someone with more knowledge talk about what changed in the new version.

I chose it over the the Ratel because of the video card. The Wild Dog had better video card options which allowed me to easily use two huge DVI monitors. There are other improvements over the Ratel for sure, but the video card situation was the primary reason why I went with the Wild Dog. After purchasing it, I came to appreciate the larger, roomier case which made it easier to fiddle around with internal components.

Anyway, I am very happy with my decision.