Every single video I tried to play in Youtube has this little sparks or whatever they are. They are constantly moving, so it's kinda annoying.
Yesterday everything was fine, but today I updated (sudo apt-get update) and that shows up.
- I have 24.0.1312.52 version.
- It's only with YouTube. I've tried Vimeo and other webs.
- It's only with Google Chrome, because it doesn't happen in Firefox
- I've tried turning off all the extensions
- I've tried incognito mode
- I've tried rebooting my PC
- I've tried deleting all the cookies
- I've tried uninstall and reinstall google chrome
- I've tried going turning on HTML5 for YouTube
EDIT: Also, I turned off Flash Player in google://plugins and it worked, but when I closed Chrome and opened it again, the dots came back. I haven't been able to do it again.