Thread: Click and Drag cease functioning with Chromium

Beans

Question Click and Drag cease functioning with Chromium

I keep having an issue with either Chromium or Ubuntu bugging out when I want to click and drag files into the browser directly from the folder itself.

This issue keeps happening after a while when the browser has been running, and every time it happens I'm forced to close and reopen Chromium to drag and drop files into the browser. When it happens it ceases to show me the little + sign when I drag the file from the folder over into the browser.

It gets rather annoying having to restart Chromium when this starts playing up and when I don't want to be restarting Chromium every time. I was just wondering if there's any fix to this at all?

==================================================
    Ubuntu 12.10

Chromium: 22.0.1229.94 (Developer Build 161065) Ubuntu 12.10
    WebKit: 537.4 (trunk@124835)
    JavaScript: V8 3.12.19.15
    Flash: 11.2 r202
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu/12.10 Chromium/22.0.1229.94 Chrome/22.0.1229.94 Safari/537.4
    Command Line: /usr/lib/chromium-browser/chromium-browser --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
    Executable Path: /usr/lib/chromium-browser/chromium-browser
    ==================================================

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Click and Drag cease functioning with Chromium

Have you cleaned your cache recently? Did you install some extension recently? What about the conventional control+O (O for open)? Does that also give problems or is it specific to drag-n-drop?
    de gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum -- Wiktionary