This morning when I opened my desktop (Xfce) I noted some odd changes:
- the home folder on the desktop is now partially hidden by top panel 1
- only 1 workspace. Even though my workspace settings are set to 4, the workspace changer only shows 1. If I change the number of workspaces in preferences, I still only get 1 workspace.
- no min/max/close buttons on windows except Google Chrome. However, min & max buttons don't work for it.
- some windows can't be dragged, eg weather app window, Settings Manager, & LibreOffice windows
- panel 1 no longer shows open windows
- Window Manager in Settings Manager is now blank. I'm guessing this has something to do with my problem(?) Could it have become corrupted somehow? It's not something I messed with because I was happy with the way things were. Can I restore it? Or is the source of the problem something else?