Today, I wish to give aMule a try. So I installed aMule from Ubuntu Software Center.
After it was installed, I click the download link. But nothing's happen.
So, I log-out and log-in. And repeat the process, but it still nothing is happen.
So, I guess:When in Windows, everytime I click the download link, the aMule will always show up.
I guess Ubuntu will do that also. Cos the thing also happen with my Torrent.
Everytime I download a file, my FF will ask me what I'm gonna do?
* Download the Torrrent ... or directly download with Transmission.
* Is there something that I forgot ??? or
* Is there something wrong with my Firefox or aMule.
Please give a solution ...
Currently, I do a download with aMule like this:
* I ckick the download file ... and it leads me to a:
* So I copied the URL and paste it at aMule's eD2k link box ... Commit.The address wasn't understood
Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (ed2k) isn't associated with any program.
You might need to install other software to open this address.
* The downloading process begin