Thread: new unity mockup

Beans

Talking new unity mockup

hey guys. first ever post here. tell me what you think about this mockup i made. i didnt really redesign the ui just gave it a cleaner style imo.

greet your new family member with some constructive criticism!

PS. i kinda suck at making icons. i try and ive gotten better but im still not that good soooo

oh and alot of the quality has been lost when uploading so i uploaded it to here: http://www.mediafire.com/i/?k4d31n05p0a2qnt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dieblazin; April 29th, 2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: image quality lost

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: new unity mockup

Interesting - make it work!

Beans

i wish i could really. i only know java and im new to that so trying to make it work at this point is near impossible. but how could i actually contribute to making interface designs? i would love to help out and contribute as much as i can. certain things like the software center just leap out as needing change but i dont know how to actually contribute

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I'll bet that with a lot of patience but not as much deep-level skill one could craft a theme for that.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by dieblazin View Post
    hey guys. first ever post here. tell me what you think about this mockup i made. i didnt really redesign the ui just gave it a cleaner style imo.

PS. i kinda suck at making icons. i try and ive gotten better but im still not that good soooo

oh and alot of the quality has been lost when uploading so i uploaded it to here: http://www.mediafire.com/i/?k4d31n05p0a2qnt
    I dont really like unity, but I have to say that the menu and task bar look cool

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by dieblazin View Post

Very ice work on this setup.
    Marc

AMD Athlon X2 64bit 2.3GHZ/ 4GB DDR2 6400/ 250GB HD/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 896MB/ Corsair 850 Watt PS/ 20" Dell WS LCD Monitor.