I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota in the U.S., so unless you want to pay a lot on packing and shipping (the local UPS store would do it all), you may want to be local.
I built this PC about 2 years ago, with the following specs:
- MSI 785G-E53 motherboard
- Amd Athon II X4 640 quad-core processor (3ghz)
- 16gb memory
- nVidia chipset GeForce 9500 GT/PCI/SSE2 graphics card (if I remember correctly it's a Zoltac branded card)
- SATA DVD-RW/DL
- SATA 250gb hard disk Western Digital WD2500AAJS-65M0A0
- HP S2031 20" LCD monitor (less than 6 months old)
- I have an extremely cheap keyboard and mouse on it right now since I migrated the old keyboard and mouse to my new system - you can have them, but don't expect much!
- has Ubuntu 11.10 installed - I would do a fresh install before sale and get it up to date on patches
- PCI wireless (Trendnet??)
Asking $325, will meet locally in public place for any testing and sale.
Thanks for looking!