Thread: firfox-flash-webcam issue HELP!

Beans

Unhappy firfox-flash-webcam issue HELP!

I want to be able to connect my ubuntu netbook to my livestream.com channel.
    The site loads fine and works fine, the problem happens when I try to actuvate my "local camera" which is a built in webcam. There is the flash player settings pop-up window asking me to allow the site to access to my webcam and microphone, I click (allow) and Cameramonitor says cam is on but the flash pop-up never goes away!!! It seems like my mouse isn't working in the flash pop-up but I can TAB through and change settings. I allowed the site to use my webcam and mike but it still asks me to allow it somehow. and so I cannot return to the webpage-studio and so cannot go live.

help! Really need to get this working....
    "Umuntu ngumuntu ngabanye bantu" - Xhosa saying.
    (People are people because of other people)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: firfox-flash-webcam issue HELP!

Probably this is not what you want to hear, but I am having issues with flash; on some websites it doesn't work. I always get "Oops! Flash has crashed...." so far only youtube videos work. BTW I am not asking for help with this issue, thanks.

So I'm thinking that it's the website that's causing the issues. Try it on a Windows machine and see if it works.

Beans

Re: firfox-flash-webcam issue HELP!

Further reading has led me to believe that it will not be solved soon, now I am trying to get webcamstudio working....

Making a new post for that.....search and find....
    "Umuntu ngumuntu ngabanye bantu" - Xhosa saying.
    (People are people because of other people)