Thread: Internet Connection Issues with Ubuntu Server

Beans

Question Internet Connection Issues with Ubuntu Server

Hi everyone, I have a computer running Ubuntu Server 11.04. In order to give that computer internet I have a Windows XP Rig with a wireless connection that windows has bridged to supposedly give my server an internet connection. Im not a "wiz" with the command line (ive learnt a good bit so far though) but I was wondering how I can get my server rig connected to the internet. Its already plugged in but it seems to not be working, I'm almost positve theres more to do with it I just dont know what. Any help is appreciated please feel free to try and help. Thanks

EDIT: I now need to use an iMac to share this connection with my server.
    Last edited by josh6190; November 9th, 2011 at 08:27 PM.
    "And the next time you consider complaining that running Lucid Emacs 19.05 via NFS from a remote Linux machine in Paraguay doesn't seem to get the background colors right, you'll know who to thank." (By Matt Welsh)

Beans

Re: Internet Connection Issues with Ubuntu Server

Bump Thread..
    "And the next time you consider complaining that running Lucid Emacs 19.05 via NFS from a remote Linux machine in Paraguay doesn't seem to get the background colors right, you'll know who to thank." (By Matt Welsh)