For anybody looking to install drivers for Ralink Device 3062, I've finally managed to get it working so I thought I'd share.
[Link to source updated; thanks Algorith]
1. Check your wireless controller hardware
You should get the following outputlspci | grep Network
If so, you will need to install Ralink driver 3562.Network controller: Ralink corp. Device 3062
2. Download the driver source from the Ralink website
3. Extract the folder (DPO_RT3562_3592_3062_LinuxSTA_V220.127.116.11_20101217) to your home directory.
4. Open DPO_RT.../os/linux/config.mk
5. Change line 12 to read HAS_WPA_SUPPLICANT=y
Change line 15 to read HAS_NATIVE_WPA_SUPPLICANT=y
6. Open a terminal
8. Install the driver. (Thanks Algorith )sudo make
9. Next you need to blacklist the conflicting wireless driverssudo make install
Add the following linessudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
#Wireless drivers conflicting with rt3562sta
10. Tell linux to load the correct module on boot
Append the following linesudo gedit /etc/modules
11. Update the changes
12. Restart your system. You should see a list of available networks in the network manager next time it boots.sudo update-initramfs -u
If anyone has any problems with this please let me know and I'll try to help!