Thread: Breezy Badger Mascot Preview, please suggest!!

Threaded View

Beans
    Distro
    Dapper Drake

Breezy Badger Mascot Preview, please suggest!!

Hey everyone,

One thing that caught my eye was the mascot competition for breezy badger, and I thought I'd design a badger.... This seems like a much harder task, as badgers arent the most "photogenic" of animals, and seem to be quite hard to style-ize!!!

Anyhow, here's my entry. I would be more than glad of any crits or comments, so as to improve my chances of success at being accepted!!!

I thought I'd recycle my Medicine Mask , as noone has actually used it yet, and may even get some free advertising if it is accepted!!!

here are some thoughts on it:
    I thought this badger was breezy, as in fresh, young, brisk, and full of life, bounding/prancing along…
    He is holding in his paws an ancient african medicine mask (aka ubuntu). By peeping out from behind it, he is showing a departure from old linux, or a new beginning for the ubuntu project, while he is still holding his “roots” firmly in his paws! He is bringing you ubuntu (as he is a DEVELOPER mascott). And he is bringing it on fast. He is looking into the sky, looking into the future. His jumping along makes him breezy.

I hope you'll all be honest enough not to copy, but then others have posted theirs too so I thought I'd risk it...
    Attached Images Attached Images