Static electricity in the office
I've got a quick question I can't seem to find anywhere else. Has anyone got a link to common static electricity causes in small offices? In the dispatch office I work in it seems we all have this annoying issue of getting static shocks. I think I've got it narrowed down somewhat to the laser printers we use at each station. After each call, we have to use the printer for the call log sheet. My main lead for suspecting the printers, is that the trainee in the office right now fills out fake call logs that come off a clipboard, and not from the printers. He hasn't experienced the static shocks yet.
Anyone else hear of static shocks being caused by laser printers?