Thread: Mono app updating??

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Mono app updating??

I'm starting the venture into cross-platform programming and was wondering...
    Does anyone know a good way that I can update a mono app in linux AND windows, or even tell from the server that there is an update for the app? I found the .net application updater component, but am unsure if it would work on the linux side with the app I create. Anyhow, please help out!

Thanks

DDC
    Running -
    Home: Apple MacBook Pro (C2D 2.2Ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd, 128mb graphics, Mac OS X 10.4.9 Tiger & Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04)

Beans

Smile Re: Mono app updating??

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDangerClub
    I'm starting the venture into cross-platform programming and was wondering...
    Does anyone know a good way that I can update a mono app in linux AND windows, or even tell from the server that there is an update for the app? I found the .net application updater component, but am unsure if it would work on the linux side with the app I create. Anyhow, please help out!

Thanks

DDC
    I'd probably try the Mono or ASP.net forums. Someone there might be able to answer your questions.
    Ubuntu User number is # 33337, Linux Registered User #531864, Boot info script, Wireless info script