Recently I was surfing CS Cart forum and found very interesting thread by Lee Li Pop, since it might help be help to some I'm posting it here. Please note that all credit must go to Lee Li Pop member of CS Cart.
Here is how to find your web hosting company
1. Go to this URL: http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagn...ite=google.com
2. Change to the end "google.com" with your web hosting company URL
3. On the result page, looking for "This site was hosted on"
4. Copy the "ASXXXX"
5. Go there: http://sitevet.com/
6. Paste the "ASXXXXX" on "Search our database" field