Thread: Ubuntu One stuck on queued

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Angry Ubuntu One stuck on queued

I bought a song on Ubuntu One today. However after I download it, it is stuck on queued. It has been like this for a few hours. I have closed and opened rhythmbox a number of times and restarted the computer but the download is stuck on queued. I only bought one song.

Beans

Re: Ubuntu One stuck on queued

Quote Originally Posted by consindo View Post
    I bought a song on Ubuntu One today. However after I download it, it is stuck on queued. It has been like this for a few hours. I have closed and opened rhythmbox a number of times and restarted the computer but the download is stuck on queued. I only bought one song.
    Yup, me too. I got an email receipt stating that my card was charged, but whenever I go to the downloads area, it's an endless "Queued..."

This does not inspire confidence in this store. This is the first and last time I'm buying anything from these guys. Clearly they don't have their act together one bit.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

At the moment the synchronisation performance of Ubuntu One (and thereby, Music Store purchases) is very slow. You can get at your store purchases using the Ubuntu One web client - that's what I've done in the last week or so.. It's a pain, for sure, so I'm really hoping that we see an improvement soon - allegedly matters should get better over the next week or so..

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Quote Originally Posted by kevinatkins View Post
    synchronisation performance of Ubuntu One (and thereby, Music Store purchases) is very slow
    It's worse than that to be honest, it's just completely broken. At least it is for me, and has been for days now.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Well the files don't appear in my cloud so where are they? I contacted the 7Digital team and they have given me a refund to my account. I suppose this means my credit card because since when did Ubuntu One hold money?

Beans

Same for me, stuck on queued. Took me ages and many attempts to buy the album in the first place via paypal. Just kept locking up. After many attempts I finally got to pay for the album, and now just queued.

This bug became apparent quite some time ago judging by the posts. I think the music store was opened way too early, especially when you are dealing with people's hard earned money.

Not very good people.