ubuntu 12.04 networking issues (wireless / wired)
I've just bought a new lenovo e420 and installed ubuntu 12.04 LTS on it. but I have weired networking issues as follows, ...
- home network: wired connection is ok , but wireless is not ( connection establishes, but no ping or any access to the network ! as you may have noticed, others have the same problem too, like here , or here , or here )
- office network : no wired connection ! ( the exact same problem with wifi , I mean the connection is ok but there's no access to network )
some tips ...
- the network configurations and routes are ok. for example the routes is the same as a PC which is already connected in the office network
- I've edited the NetworkManager.conf and removed the dns=dnsmasq ( to change /etc/resolv.conf and .... )
- no soft/hard blocked in rfkill list command
I think it's a general networking bug ( not just a wireless issue) , any help ?
thanks in advance :)
Re: ubuntu 12.04 networking issues (wireless / wired)
let me add another thing that might help ...
( @office - wired connection )
root@laptop:~# tracepath 22.214.171.124
1: laptop.local 0.158ms pmtu 1500
1: laptop.local 2999.415ms !H