PDA

View Full Version : libsensors don't registered?

MeduZa
November 11th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Hello, I'm working on a project that need to access libsensors, I have the library installed (libsesors headers too) my program compiles if I use -lsensors in the command line.

Now the problem:
I'm working with Anjuta, I use several libraries in my project, including libsensors, when I try to add the libraries, the Anjuta way:
project > properties > packages > add package > [LIST]
all the libraries appear in the list, except libsensors, I have been searching on line for a solution and found nothing
The library is there because when I use with command line -lsensors everything goes well, but I cannot find it in the Anjuta library list, is it not registered in the system? How can I fix it? because I'd like to compile without the need to add -lsensor by myself.
I have the same problem with -ldl (linking library but in this case I don't know the library name) but i think it has the same problem the other one has (not in the list)
Thanks.

MeduZa
November 13th, 2008, 10:59 PM
no one?

MeduZa
December 1st, 2008, 04:26 PM
up
-.-

Zugzwang
December 1st, 2008, 05:04 PM
Never used Ajunta, but Googling yielded: http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/documentations/subpage/documents/C/anjuta-build-tutorial/c808.html, see 4.1.3

Summary: If your library isn't in the list, then you have to add it manually!

MeduZa
December 3rd, 2008, 05:20 AM
Never used Ajunta, but Googling yielded: http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/documentations/subpage/documents/C/anjuta-build-tutorial/c808.html, see 4.1.3

Summary: If your library isn't in the list, then you have to add it manually!

thanks men I will read that!!

mdurham
December 3rd, 2008, 05:50 AM
A simple way of reading the sensors is:

system("sensors > afile.txt");
and parse afile.txt
At least that what I did.
Cheers, Mike

MeduZa
December 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
A simple way of reading the sensors is:

and parse afile.txt
At least that what I did.
Cheers, Mike

I'm working on c++, that let me access libraries to get information on the system.

I don't like to parce txts xD I like to access libraries like the real programs do.

Like I see, libsensors is not a dpk-config librarie and that why anjuta can't see that library