PDA

View Full Version : Instant Hotness?

daynah
December 2nd, 2005, 02:51 AM
How many of you girlies have received instant classification as "hot" when people find you use Ubuntu? I just switched a few days ago, and at least six people that I can think of off the top of my head have decided that this makes me the hottest female they've seen... even though I only half way know what the heck I'm doing!

BinaryDigit
December 2nd, 2005, 05:21 AM
I've gotten that. I guess guys find it cool that you are into it as much as them...I dunno.

kassetra
December 2nd, 2005, 06:19 AM
Try using Linux for almost 9 years.... it's like dousing yourself in a geek-activated-aphrodisiac.

;)

vampire_janus
December 3rd, 2005, 02:23 PM
so are you guys still single? :P

aysiu
December 4th, 2005, 12:28 AM
so are you guys still single? :P Case in point... unless you're being sarcastic, of course.

nemik
December 4th, 2005, 01:15 AM
being a guy, it does make a girl hotter IMO if i were to find out she is using ubuntu, definitely. There are some very good looking girls in my university's CS program, also a turn on. though i don't get to talk to them much, being an industrial engineering student we don't meet very often.

my girlfriend isn't very technologically inclined but that is improving thanks to me. :D though her design skills (photoshop, autoCAD, etc) and the fact that she uses computer (though win XP...blech) it is still nice. :)

you ubuntu-girls will have no problem finding dates IMO.

furtivefelon
December 4th, 2005, 04:11 AM
sadly, most girls around me doesn't know much about computers.. :( it's definately nice to find girls using linux :D

MetalMusicAddict
December 4th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Try using Linux for almost 9 years.... it's like dousing yourself in a geek-activated-aphrodisiac.

;)
Thats the funniest thing Ive read all week. Its is nice to meet cute girl geeks.

My fav if I had to choose:

cat schwartz
http://dsrphoto.com/img/cat1.jpg

BinaryDigit
December 4th, 2005, 07:41 AM

;)

haha yep :)