PDA

View Full Version : Does Sudan Team Die ?

Netcowboy
November 8th, 2008, 08:28 PM
hello there, I was wondering for more than week since I register here , THERE IS NO POST OR EVEN REPLIES ? wHAT DA HELL !!!

Y2J
November 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
We are still here, but as you well know, Open Source is not spreading that well in Africa in General rather than Sudan :)

I hope we can encouge more people to switch!

Netcowboy
November 23rd, 2008, 09:49 PM
we most do somthing , tell our friends about this , and gave sulotions for problems like most people say when you tell them about it , is there is a mesnger ? besh'3l almdsl fyho ?,3ndo bramj ? , lol , and there's that kind albegolek isn't linux a command line os :/ ( think there's no Gui)

zero-n
October 7th, 2009, 04:37 PM
The majority of people in Sudan have a wrong idea about Linux ( it's just CLI , no GUI , hard to install ) and the biggest is that people in Sudan are familiar with windows (illegal copies of course) so they do not pay money to got windows & they are used to it so why they need to change , alot people say that plus the weak support of games.
i think that Ubuntu Sudan team is not died but it is in the first steps , and as you know in everything the begining is hardest step.hope to see more post & replies cause Ubuntu is a amazing.

slam