PDA

View Full Version : Save the Stickies!

lukjad007
October 31st, 2008, 11:38 AM
In recent years, the population of stickies on these forums have been massacred by sticky hunters. These heartless and cruel slaughterers have destroyed the natural habitat of the stickies, forcing them to attempt to survive in a harsh wilderness to which they are not suited.

The sticky is indigenous to most continents but are now on the verge of extinction. Please, sign this petition tp save the stickies from these heartless hunters.

andrewabc
October 31st, 2008, 01:33 PM
Too many stickies are bad. You only need two to three at most.
If you need many stickies, then what you really need is one sticky thread with links to the important thread.

lukjad007
October 31st, 2008, 01:53 PM
But stickies are people too...

K.Mandla
October 31st, 2008, 02:18 PM
DEATH TO STICKIES.

P.S.: Moved to Forum Feedback and Help.

billgoldberg
October 31st, 2008, 02:20 PM
I just find it funny the halloween thread gets removed on halloween.

lol

Nano Geek
October 31st, 2008, 02:26 PM
I just find it funny the halloween thread gets removed on halloween.

lolThe gremlins have attacked! :shock:

lukjad007
October 31st, 2008, 02:29 PM
DEATH TO STICKIES.

But... Aren't you at least going to sticky it there?

-grubby
October 31st, 2008, 02:56 PM
I voted the last option. THEY AlL MUST DIE

Nano Geek
October 31st, 2008, 03:12 PM
I voted the last option. THEY AlL MUST DIEHeartless murder!

LaRoza
October 31st, 2008, 03:14 PM
Heartless murder!

You called?

Nano Geek
October 31st, 2008, 03:41 PM
You called?I think you meant "You rang?"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/39/Lurch.JPG/250px-Lurch.JPG

snova
October 31st, 2008, 05:24 PM
I hunt them for their fur.

Elfy
October 31st, 2008, 07:26 PM
I hunt them for their fur.You should only hunt for food :)
The bigger one's will feed a family of ravenous bugblatter beasts

GepettoBR
October 31st, 2008, 08:10 PM
EAT THEM!!!! this text in white to allow apparent all-caps posting

lukjad007
November 1st, 2008, 01:50 AM
You should only hunt for food :)
The bigger one's will feed a family of ravenous bugblatter beasts
Well, the thing is that the population is dangerously low.

jackoverfull
November 1st, 2008, 02:01 AM
Well, the thing is that the population is dangerously low.

not that ravenous bugblatter beasts are in a better shape, for what matters…

lukjad007
November 1st, 2008, 02:20 AM
Do you think that the ravenous bugblatter beasts need their own thread?

jackoverfull
November 1st, 2008, 02:29 AM
Do you think that the ravenous bugblatter beasts need their own thread?
maybe, but i don't think that one single thread will be enough to feed their full population.

lukjad007
November 1st, 2008, 02:39 AM
Well, if you make one, please be sure to link to it here. :D

jackoverfull
November 1st, 2008, 02:44 AM
Well, if you make one, please be sure to link to it here. :D
sure.:lolflag:

Also…does anyone know if ravenous bugblatter beasts likes to eat ibexes? i think so!:o

lukjad007
November 1st, 2008, 02:55 AM
Well, if that's true and LaRoza finds out, they'll be in even greater danger than the stickies!

eternalnewbee
November 1st, 2008, 05:41 AM
Exterminate them everywhere else, but breed and nourish them here.

pp.
November 1st, 2008, 09:58 AM
Exterminate them everywhere else, but breed and nourish them here.

No! In LaRoza's coal cellar.

lukjad007
November 1st, 2008, 11:43 AM
Arrr! pp., ye be on me list t' wash t' decks with!

GepettoBR
November 1st, 2008, 04:29 PM
Gaah, an avatar change! Luke, get that old picture back or I'll have ye walk the plank!

BGrigg
November 1st, 2008, 04:37 PM
Stickies should come with a time limit. If the sticky is so good that it needs to be saved, move it to the tutorials and tips forum.

Anthropomorphizing stickies is a mental health sign that should not be ignored!:lolflag:

pp.
November 1st, 2008, 04:47 PM
Arrr! pp., ye be on me list t' wash t' decks with!

What does this mean? I have submitted this to Google for translation, and they say it's English. I had it translated to my own language and back to English. Now it says:

Arrr! pp. to it on the list for me! t 't wash' with decks!

Which is - if at all - not that much more comprehensible.

Have I been insulted?

Edit: It must be French Japanese. Translating the text from either Japanese or French to English gives the same text, with the possible exception of some capitalization.

lukjad007
November 1st, 2008, 05:40 PM
It be pyrate talk, ye landlubber! I be threatenin' ye, fool!

pp.
November 1st, 2008, 06:40 PM
Ey?

Aiming - whats'it called - the hearing infundibulum?

Kopachris
November 6th, 2008, 02:34 PM
What does this mean? I have submitted this to Google for translation, and they say it's English. I had it translated to my own language and back to English. Now it says:

Which is - if at all - not that much more comprehensible.

Have I been insulted?

Edit: It must be French Japanese. Translating the text from either Japanese or French to English gives the same text, with the possible exception of some capitalization.
It means you're on his list that he keeps so he knows who to swab the decks with. Now buck up on yer Piratespeak or ye'll be in fer 40 lashes, ye landlubber! To the point:

STICKIES MUST DIE if they can't fend for themselves.

wieman01
November 6th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Personally I don't pay attention to them at all. But your well meant initiative is appreciated. :-)

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Personally I don't pay attention to them at all. But your well meant initiative is appreciated. :-)
Arrr! That thar be a sound fer sore ears mate! I thanks ye.
Ah! That is a welcome opinion. Thank you for it.

jdackle
November 6th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I trust the stickies breeders/slayers' judgement. :mrgreen:

Wait... there's the other option too... Tutorials and Tips! I'll vote for that too. ;mrgreen: I can, can't I?... :confused:

EDIT: Aparently no, I can't. But as aparently as that, my first vote wasn't cast at all. Could someone please register a fake voter and vote the "fend for themselves" box? Appreciate it. :)

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 03:31 PM
There will be no fake voters here! I swear on my honor as a fencer!

jdackle
November 6th, 2008, 03:36 PM
There will be no fake voters here! I swear on my honor as a fencer!

Oh, you're no fun! Careta! - brincadeira!... ;)

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Ópa, um português! Como vai a vida na terra-mãe?

Has anyone considered selectively breeding the stickies to make them stronger/more delicious?

jdackle
November 6th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Ópa, um português! Como vai a vida na terra-mãe?

Has anyone considered selectively breeding the stickies to make them stronger/more delicious?

A vida é dura para os stickies em Portugal - são muito raros...
E a vida no Brasil, como vai? - ah, saudades do Verão, maldita tosse!

I myself am in favour of selectively breeding the stickies, by cross-breeding as well as by genetical engeneering. \\:D/

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 06:59 PM
A vida é dura para os stickies em Portugal - são muito raros...
E a vida no Brasil, como vai? - ah, saudades do Verão, maldita tosse!

I myself am in favour of selectively breeding the stickies, by cross-breeding as well as by genetical engeneering. \\:D/

Bem, aqui está muito quente... nada que um pouco de água de côco não resolva, felizmente... Mas o Ibama está pronto para declarar os stickies uma espécie ameaçada! :(

Let's put them in an arena and give them crude weapons. Only the survivors may reproduce.

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Bem, aqui está muito quente... nada que um pouco de água de côco não resolva, felizmente... Mas o Ibama está pronto para declarar os stickies uma espécie ameaçada! :(

Let's put them in an arena and give them crude weapons. Only the survivors may reproduce.
Besides that being cruel, inhumane, and mean, there is a possibility that that would deplete the gene pool to such an extent that they have to interbreed and thus become weaker than before.

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Besides that being cruel, inhumane, and mean, there is a possibility that that would deplete the gene pool to such an extent that they have to interbreed and thus become weaker than before.

Fine, fine... maybe we can separate them by specialty and use the arena method for each specialty separately, then have them cross-breed. If we repeat this method with different separation criteria every four or five generations, surely we will breed the ultimate sticky! Then, we can EAT IT!

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Fine, fine... maybe we can separate them by specialty and use the arena method for each specialty separately, then have them cross-breed. If we repeat this method with different separation criteria every four or five generations, surely we will breed the ultimate sticky! Then, we can EAT IT!
Murderer!

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Murderer!

Har har! And ye calls yerself a pyrite with such weak feelin's as pity fer da stickies? Soft pansy boys like yer lot aren't fit to call themselves men of the sea, swabbie! Grow a pair before ye come around spewin' such nonsense outta yer mouth, or I'll have yer head for it!

pp.
November 6th, 2008, 07:37 PM
the ultimate sticky! Then, we can EAT IT!

Just you try and do that. The ultimate sticky will stick to your teeth and cause your mouth to snap shut whenever you try to open it. Then you will starve to the singing of the ultimate sticky.

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Har har! And ye calls yerself a pyrite with such weak feelin's as pity fer da stickies? Soft pansy boys like yer lot aren't fit to call themselves men of the sea, swabbie! Grow a pair before ye come around spewin' such nonsense outta yer mouth, or I'll have yer head for it!
Yar! Ye be questionin' me 'eart? Arr! I be goin' t' make ye scrub th' deck with ye palms an' wash it down with ye own blood 'n sweat!

Hey! Are you questioning my resolve? I will personally make you dig your grave and bury yourself once I am through with you!

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Just you try and do that. The ultimate sticky will stick to your teeth and cause your mouth to snap shut whenever you try to open it. Then you will starve to the singing of the ultimate sticky.

I'll confess that I hadn't thought about that, but there might be a cooking method that removes the sticky's stickiness while preserving the wonderful succulent taste... I must do some... experiments.

Yar! Ye be questionin' me 'eart? Arr! I be goin' t' make ye scrub th' deck with ye palms an' wash it down with ye own blood 'n sweat!

Hey! Are you questioning my resolve? I will personally make you dig your grave and bury yourself once I am through with you!

Ye fink ye can take me on, swabbie? I was plunderin' whole countrysides while you 'ere still learnin' to buckle up yer bootstraps! By the blubber of a billion blue blisterin' barnacles, ye ain't e'en fit to serve me grog, so don'tcha even dream o threatenin' me like that!

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Ye fink ye can take me on, swabbie? I was plunderin' whole countrysides while you 'ere still learnin' to buckle up yer bootstraps! By the blubber of a billion blue blisterin' barnacles, ye ain't e'en fit to serve me grog, so don'tcha even dream o threatenin' me like that!

Look ye cross-eyed son of a bilge rat! I be havin' enough with ye. Too long ye have snapped at me heels. Well, I be tellin' ye right NOW that I be no standin' fer it. I let ye make fun o' me because ye were a good hand on the ship. But o' late, th' grog 'as rendered ye vile, vicious, and sloppy. I be givin' ye fair warnin', ye come an' make one more sound out o' ye, I be goin' t' have ye flayed forty times less one. Ye best not take these as idle words, mate, or ye'll be marooned too.

Look you idiot! I have had enough of this. Too long ye have snapped at my heels, hounded me. Well, I'm telling you right NOW that I be not be standing for it. I let you make fun of me because you were a good worker. But of late, the drink has changed you into a vile, vicious, and sloppy employee. I'm giving you fair warning, you make a peep and I'll throw the book at you. You had best not take these as idle words, friend, or you'll be fired too.

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Go eat a sea urchin, you fat crabhead!

And as for the stickies, has anyone begun rounding them up yet?

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 10:04 PM
YEARAGGG!

*Pulls out cutlass and cuts off GepettoBR's head.*

GepettoBR, ye be dead.

GepettoBR, you are dead.

snova
November 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I doubt he needs to be told...

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Foolish pinky! You can not kill that which was never alive! I am still here, a presence haunting these forums, the albatross around your neck! You shall only be ridden of me when you flee this place like the scurvy-gotten sea runt that you are! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 10:18 PM
I doubt he needs to be told...
That thar may be true, but 'e can be so dense at times I thought it wise to take th' extra precaution.

That may be true, but he can be so dense at times that I thought it wise to take the extra precaution.

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Foolish pinky! You can not kill that which was never alive! I am still here, a presence haunting these forums, the albatross around your neck! You shall only be ridden of me when you flee this place like the scurvy-gotten sea runt that you are! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yar! Yer ghost be o' not concern t' me, ye scurvy dog!

Ha! Your ghost is of not concern of mine, you dolt!

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Haha, I love how the stupid pinky turned the pirate pinky's "scurvy dog" into "dolt"! Haunting you is fun!

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Well, I be figurin' that if'n I be needin' t' translate me words, I be doin' it like th' subtitles in th' movin' pictures.

Well, I figured that if I must translate my words, I may as well do it as the subtitles in the movies do.

LaRoza
November 6th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Well, I figured that if I must translate my words, I may as well do it as the subtitles in the movies do.

You mean inaccurately?

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
You mean inaccurately?
It be part o' what I be meanin'. Also, there be words an' phrases that be meanin' different things in different languages and they need t' be said in a different way.

Partially. Also, there are some word and phrases that mean something in one language that mean different things in another and therefore must be translated differently.

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
It be part o' what I be meanin'. Also, there be words an' phrases that be meanin' different things in different languages and they need t' be said in a different way.

Partially. Also, there are some word and phrases that mean something in one language that mean different things in another and therefore must be translated differently.

You'll probably make threats involving the deck for this, but... you DO know that there's the simple option of not using pirate speak, right?

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Arr! Ye be wantin' t' remast th' ship too, eh?

Hey! You seem to be wanting more pain, eh?

overdrank
November 6th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Ok the stickies have be moved and saved. Can we please stop this in Forum Feedback. :)

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Arr! Ye be wantin' t' remast th' ship too, eh?

Hey! You seem to be wanting more pain, eh?

Just as I thought. Half-witted starfish-brains like yourself are so predictable.

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Ok the stickies have be moved and saved. Can we please stop this in Forum Feedback. :)
Whoa! I did not put this in the Forum Feedback section, nor do I really want it or not here. If you look back, you will see someone else moved it here. :D

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 11:18 PM
DEATH TO STICKIES.

Proof.

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 11:23 PM
This thread should have been in Community Café from the start. What kind of incompetent captian would allow his thread to be moved and not realize it?

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 11:32 PM
This thread should have been in Community Café from the start. What kind of incompetent captain would allow his thread to be moved and not realize it?

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 11:36 PM
This thread should have been in Community Café from the start. What kind of incompetent captain would allow his thread to be moved and not realize it?
Look ye useless bag o' fur! It did start at th' Cafe, and I be seein' it be moved but an Admiral. But I no ken question an Admiral!

Look you waste to flesh! It did start in the Cafe, and I did notice it having been moved by the Mod. But I can't question a Mod!

GepettoBR
November 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM
You're not much of a pirate if you're afraid of the constituted authorities... You're quite pitiful, actually.

lukjad007
November 6th, 2008, 11:56 PM
You're not much of a pirate if you're afraid of the constituted authorities... You're quite pitiful, actually.
I be choosin' me battles.

I choose my battles.

pp.
November 7th, 2008, 12:00 AM
there might be a cooking method that removes the sticky's stickiness

"They wouldn't be crunchy if we took the bones out, would they now?"

Why is everything on the last two pages off topic? Does anyone need stickies in order to stick to the topic?

lukjad007
November 7th, 2008, 12:05 AM
"They wouldn't be crunchy if we took the bones out, would they now?"

Why is everything on the last two pages off topic? Does anyone need stickies in order to stick to the topic?
Aye!
Yes!

AdNZL
November 7th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Anyone else notice the percentages add up to over 156%???

Oh and DEATH TO STICKIES!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

pp.
November 7th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Anyone else notice the percentages add up to over 156%???

You're perfectly right, there's something fishy going on, when the possible sum of percentages is 500%. Someone is shirking their polling.

wieman01
November 7th, 2008, 12:39 PM
You're perfectly right, there's something fishy going on, when the possible sum of percentages is 500%. Someone is shirking their polling.
Mods can actually edit/overwrite polls... not saying that I have done so.

lukjad007
November 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM
@AdNZL
This is a multiple option poll.

jdackle
November 9th, 2008, 07:50 PM
@AdNZL
This is a multiple option poll.

Darn it! I was thinking someone would have listened to my bid for fake voting! Oh well...

lukjad007
November 9th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Darn it! I was thinking someone would have listened to my bid for fake voting! Oh well...
Oh, I was in a thread that had fake voting. It was about the mods and they really had fun with the stats.

jdackle
November 10th, 2008, 05:07 AM
A few years ago, on the Mandrakeusers (when it was still called Mandrake..) forum, there was this cute EvilMod smiley...
I say STEAL IT (it should still be mandrivausers.org I guess) and make it available here! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Yes, it still is mandrivausers.org ;)

Kopachris
November 10th, 2008, 02:48 PM
A few years ago, on the Mandrakeusers (when it was still called Mandrake..) forum, there was this cute EvilMod smiley...
I say STEAL IT (it should still be mandrivausers.org I guess) and make it available here! :mrgreen:

lol, put it under "Imported".:)

jdackle
November 10th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Exactly! :mrgreen:

lukjad007
November 10th, 2008, 11:51 PM

Do you have the exact URL?

jdackle
November 11th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Do you have the exact URL?

I just went to their forum (hey, I'm still valid there! Just had to ask for a new password. lol), there's no link to the smiley, just javascript...

Then again... this: I was only kind of joking, sort of... I don't know whether it's copyrighted or something... Wouldn't expect it to but I don't *actually* know.
I could ask the admin or mods over there. Only I'm too busy right now!... And besides, don't know whether it should be me or an admin from the Ubuntu forums doing it.

But if noone else comes forth, I can try and deal with it in a week or two.

richg
November 11th, 2008, 01:08 AM
That is really no big deal. Save the page/s you want as an HTML. I do that a lot and make my own directories for storage.
Also, copy and paste to a OO document. Both work.

Rich

lukjad007
November 11th, 2008, 01:11 AM
I just went to their forum (hey, I'm still valid there! Just had to ask for a new password. lol), there's no link to the smiley, just javascript...

Then again... this: I was only kind of joking, sort of... I don't know whether it's copyrighted or something... Wouldn't expect it to but I don't *actually* know.
I could ask the admin or mods over there. Only I'm too busy right now!... And besides, don't know whether it should be me or an admin from the Ubuntu forums doing it.

But if noone else comes forth, I can try and deal with it in a week or two.
Well, as far as I know, all you do it post the smiley, right click it and say View Image. Then copy the URL and that way we can insert it into our comments without the fear of copyright infringement and without the mod/admins having to be bothered.

GepettoBR
November 11th, 2008, 02:09 AM
This thread has gone completely off topic. In fact, it's so far from the topic that it can't even see the topic. It's become so oblivious to the topic that it wouldn't even recognize the topic if it fell from the sky dressed like Carmem Miranda, grabbed the thread by the neck and slapped it around screaming "I'm the goddamned topic, pay attention!" while a band played "The March of the Topics" in the background.

Kopachris
November 11th, 2008, 03:39 AM
This thread has gone completely off topic. In fact, it's so far from the topic that it can't even see the topic. It's become so oblivious to the topic that it wouldn't even recognize the topic if it fell from the sky dressed like Carmem Miranda, grabbed the thread by the neck and slapped it around screaming "I'm the goddamned topic, pay attention!" while a band played "The March of the Topics" in the background.

EAT THE DELICIOUS STICKIES!!! Ok, back on topic now!:)

kool_kat_os
November 11th, 2008, 03:55 AM
Yummy!!

CJ Master
November 11th, 2008, 04:12 AM
I love Ubuntu forums. Only here can one start a topic about killing stickies (O_o), Pirate-speak, translating Pirate-speak from french-japanese (O_o o_O) about a evil mod emoticon, and then back to eating stickies again (x_X)

....Eat the stickies. =] Just deep-fry em, common! You could eat the earth if it was deep-fried =]

lukjad007
November 11th, 2008, 01:18 PM
And only here could this thread be moved to the Forum feedback section and then back to the Cafe. :p

jdackle
November 11th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Well, as far as I know, all you do it post the smiley, right click it and say View Image. Then copy the URL and that way we can insert it into our comments without the fear of copyright infringement and without the mod/admins having to be bothered.

I am very tight-*** when it comes to using other person's work.
Also, directly linkin' to it will use madrivausers.org bandwidth. I am also deeply thight-*** regarding that.

Will try and bother the Mandrivausers admins later.

Back to topic: I insist! We must preserve enought Stickies for the sustainable perpetuation of the species!

EDIT: automatic f-word-filtering! COOL! 8)

Kopachris
November 11th, 2008, 11:23 PM
EDIT: automatic f-word-filtering! COOL! 8)
Oh, come on. Even InvisionFree can do that!

STICKIES: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
:popcorn:

lukjad007
November 11th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Oh, come on. Even InvisionFree can do that!

STICKIES: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
:popcorn:
Death to all Sticky eaters! EAT THEM!

snova
November 11th, 2008, 11:40 PM
We're hunters, not cannibals...

lukjad007
November 11th, 2008, 11:42 PM
I wasn't speaking to you, I was speaking to the stickies.

pp.
November 11th, 2008, 11:42 PM

How much cunning and skills does it take to sneak up on a stuck prey?

GepettoBR
November 11th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Pinky, if you eat a sticky eater you're indirectly eating stickies as well... so in order to eat all sticky eaters you'd have to eat yourself.

jenkinbr
November 12th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Stikies taste good.

lukjad007
November 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Pinky, if you eat a sticky eater you're indirectly eating stickies as well... so in order to eat all sticky eaters you'd have to eat yourself.
No, I was ordering the stickeys to kill and eatthe stickey hunters.

GepettoBR
November 12th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Fool, you can't order the sticikes around! They're too delicious to obey! MWAHAHAHAHA!

lukjad007
November 12th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Fool, you can't order the sticikes around! They're too delicious to obey! MWAHAHAHAHA!
I am a super BUMPer! I have powers.

pp.
November 12th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I have powers.

No sticking power, though.

GepettoBR
November 12th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I have stretching power.

estyles
November 12th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Since it's multiple choice, I voted for all of them.

Kopachris
November 12th, 2008, 11:27 PM
If the stickies can't fend for themselves, they deserve to be eaten. It called "natural selection". Some famous guy named Charles Darwin came up with it. EAT AND OBEY!

lukjad007
November 13th, 2008, 03:06 PM
If the stickies can't fend for themselves, they deserve to be eaten. It called "natural selection". Some famous guy named Charles Darwin came up with it. EAT AND OBEY!
Bah. Then let's just deploy all the Hydrogen Bombs and be done with it.

Kopachris
November 14th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Bah. Then let's just deploy all the Hydrogen Bombs and be done with it.
No, eating stickies is tastier than eating sticky fallout.:popcorn:

GepettoBR
November 14th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Especially for people who don't like their stickies well-done.

lukjad007
November 14th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Again, the stickey eaters ignore the meaning of the words and look only at them as simple flat statements.

GepettoBR
November 14th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Again pinky writes weird wrong English and expects us to understand him.

lukjad007
November 14th, 2008, 07:56 PM
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=6178354&postcount=1