PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse Plug-in mouse issues

tlerner
October 8th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I am new to Eclipse and Eclipse Plug-ins so please go easy on me. I am creating a new plug-in and when I open it, I am discovering 2 issues.

1) I change the mouse icon and the mouse does not change, even when I hover over my new plug-in.

2) Clicking works, right left and middle, but the middle scroll doesn't work.

It seems as if Eclipse its self it taking the mouse over and scroll commands and not my plug-in. How can I tell Eclipse to forward the messages to my plug-in? Or if that is not the correct thing to do, what do I need to do?

Thanks for any help!

tlerner
October 23rd, 2008, 09:04 PM
Basically my question is this:

MouseWheelEvents are not getting to my JFrame when I embed the frame into a ViewPart. Is there a way to forward these events?

henryking1cn
February 21st, 2009, 10:26 AM
ECLAXY is a Chinese software development company dedicated to the development of Eclipse based plug-ins and Rich Client Platform (RCP) applications. Our excellent team has more than 30 experienced programmers focused on Java technology and Eclipse platform. We can provide high quality Eclipse plug-in development services.

We are now seeking for the chances to do offshore outsourcing business. For more information, please visit our website http://www.eclaxy.com or contact us directly market@eclaxy.com.

Apologies to those that this is not of interest.

Kind regards,
Eclaxy