PDA

View Full Version : Is this "ubuntu forum" too much hypocritical forum

imgkg
September 17th, 2008, 05:56 AM
discuss (i am not sure if my thread will get banned or more because moderators here are equivalent to dictators more of like inspired by communist nation rather than by freedom of thoughts )

Exershio
September 17th, 2008, 05:56 AM
lol what

Riffer
September 17th, 2008, 06:08 AM
As forums goes I find this one to be quite relaxed and the Mods are pretty fair. I find that you can express pretty much anything as long as it is done with tact and politeness.

imgkg
September 17th, 2008, 06:11 AM
i knew it this would happen thread got moved away from lime light just like i said it is not feedback thread i have asked everyone to discuss openly what everyone feels now this thread lie in some corner of feedback topic where no one will see it and rarely anyone vists here

schauerlich
September 17th, 2008, 06:18 AM
i knew it this would happen thread got moved away from lime light just like i said it is not feedback thread i have asked everyone to discuss openly what everyone feels now this thread lie in some corner of feedback topic where no one will see it and rarely anyone vists here

If you really followed this forum that closely you'd know that all you'd be told is to make complaints about specific incidents in the Resolution Center.

if you have a specific incident you'd like to talk about, start a resolution center thread with links to the relevant posts and the Forum Council will deal with it.

LaRoza
September 17th, 2008, 06:19 AM
If you really followed this forum that closely you'd know that all you'd be told is to make complaints about specific incidents in the Resolution Center.

if you have a specific incident you'd like to talk about, start a resolution center thread with links to the relevant posts and the Forum Council will deal with it.

That is true. Thread closed.