PDA

View Full Version : MSN is bad but funny!(Thread contains swearing)

themissinglink1
September 15th, 2008, 11:40 AM
So i've just had a conversation with a chinese guy trying to sell me stuff on MSN...... quite funny.... but not the only random person who added me i also had a conversation with a certain lauri:

[QUOTE]
hi whos this?

hey, A/S/L?:)

what?

hey whats up babe, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo ****** horny today for some reason lol

nope sorry:D my webcam was stolen by a rather spritely little lepruchon who laughed a lot?

listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

emm kl.....ill try to find it.... he cant be far away.

I can show u how to watch if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE:-$

are u a bot maybe? i had a relationship with a bot just last month i dont know if im ready to commit?

well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT.. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! url deleted fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live!

oh really that sounds great.... im going right now to hand over all my bank account details right now i cant wait to be scamed by you :D

Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?:-$

oh dont worry i wont break our confidential msn conversation afterall we are now intimately involved...... i would never betray your trust my love.

OH ****.. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I will see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it is you..

oh thank god i can use my msn name i wouldnt have known what to do if i couldnt use this.... thanks for upgrading me by the way that is so kind of you... i wish all my friends were like you....

AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my webcam show if you want to watch click the link url deleted

hmmm should i click this link????? i think i might pass. l-o-l/QUOTE]

I think i may have to change my address... the chinese guy was really persistent... didnt save his conversation though. Wonder where these people get your addresses from.
Edit: DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS BY THE WAY!!!!!

edit by oldsoldier: urls deleted

nowin4me
September 15th, 2008, 11:48 AM
are u a bot maybe? i had a relationship with a bot just last month i dont know if im ready to commit?

Hahaha I had this whole conversion a while-back and yes indeed it is a robot. I Googled the Robots email and name I think and found out it was a bot. I also don't no how they got my personal email address. I ended up just blocking it and then deleting it. And haven't heard from them since.

EDIT: You got spamed by the same bot as me. Her name was also janeholiday I notice her name in the link she gave you.

fatality_uk
September 15th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Try not to post links to obvious **** like you have!
Other than that, chuckled :)

Keyper7
September 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Yep, that one failed the Turing test very badly.

uberdonkey5
September 15th, 2008, 06:01 PM
lol

so many chat scams now, its amazing. Once a person (obviously a sexy female) was trying to get me to pay for a package to be sent from Nigeria to the UK. Then she had to go suddenly, because she had a 'really bad period'. Was so bizzare.

Luckily I got sick of MSN (friend got a virus from it, hopefully not from your lady friend ;) ) MSN also slowed my computer down terribly and I got sick of all the trendy smilies
:guitar:

gmail chat or skype are far better, faster, safer and on linux.

themissinglink1
September 15th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Try not to post links to obvious **** like you have!
Other than that, chuckled :)
Yeah sorry thanks for editing i posted in a bit of a rush.... woops

Ms_Angel_D
September 15th, 2008, 07:38 PM
My husband got the exact same message from MSN (of course he didn't respond the exact same way as you did) But the message you got back from the bot is exactly the same one he got verbatim. He just blocked it and hasn't heard a peep since... ;)

Majorix
September 15th, 2008, 08:14 PM
I had two or three similar bots a year ago or so. I don't give away my MSN address everywhere, but I had it on my profile here back then (and NOT anywhere else!). I created a topic about spambots here too, but didn't get any replies.

Even though these forums are great otherwise, I don't suggest putting your account ID's on your profile.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there are similar bots on AIM and Yahoo! too.

DrMega
September 15th, 2008, 08:25 PM
It is kind of amusing that they expect people to fall for such rubbish, but on a more serious note, imagine if the user concerned was a youngster. Ok, having your credit card proves you are 18 in most countries, but knowing someone's card details doesn't mean they are the person's own details. Imagine a teenage boy full of hormones but a bit naive sneakily pinching his dad's card, after all it isn't going to get billed, it is just to prove age (so he thinks). Then the dad's card gets maxed out and the statements show all sorts of questionable entries. The dad knows nothing about it, the mom thinks he's lying and has been a filthy perv, etc. Shocking.

abray10
September 21st, 2008, 11:11 PM
omg my son is like 12 and he got it its new nam is ella and i mean he clicked on it and i got all pissed of.:popcorn:

ww711
September 22nd, 2008, 12:35 AM
Is there anyway to back trace where the bots are hosted that contact you? Or at least get some useful network information from the wire, to find its origin?

Glucklich
September 22nd, 2008, 12:44 AM
LOLOL, very funny indeed.

themissinglink1
September 22nd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Is there anyway to back trace where the bots are hosted that contact you? Or at least get some useful network information from the wire, to find its origin?

Im not really sure i just blocked it and its not replied or spoken since. It would be good to be able to trace them so i could irritate them back but all i have is a very suspicious link to a website :D

ww711
September 22nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
I also get bots trying to get me to add through my pidgin; troublesome I agree that blocking them is best.

Any super network techs would know how to trace a msn/IM bot?