PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] NetworkManager error

Tuning_In
September 14th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Hi guys:)

I'm getting this error message when I try to run the network manager:

The NetworkManager applet could not find some required resources. It cannot continue.and in the terminal i get this message

(nm-applet:6374): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(nm-applet:6374): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

I have tried to follow this guide (http://www.wains.be/index.php/2006/10/27/ubuntu-the-networkmanager-applet-could-not-find-some-required-resources-it-cannot-continue/) but with no luck.

Got nay ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm running Hardy Heron

Tuning_In
September 16th, 2008, 02:54 PM
*Bump*