PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] technical question: my profile image, where is it?

jaqie
September 11th, 2008, 09:20 PM
I set my profile image in the User CP, it shows up there, and yet I do not see it on my own posts. Is it a feature that is only enabled after I post a certain number of posts, is it something that must go for manual review and mine just hasn't been gotten to yet, or... what? Little confused as to why it shows up in my profile but not my posts. It is 100x100 pixels and about 6Kbytes, both under the limits posted where I can change it.

pp.
September 11th, 2008, 09:27 PM
The image which shows up in the posts is the avatar, not the profile image. The profile image is shown in the profile.

jaqie
September 11th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I'm not a frequent forum user. So there are two seperate images for this particular forum software, thank you.

LaRoza
September 11th, 2008, 09:47 PM
I'm not a frequent forum user. So there are two seperate images for this particular forum software, thank you.

I am a frequent forum user (obviously) and I didn't know that until rather recently...

Canis familiaris
September 13th, 2008, 10:30 AM
I am a frequent forum user (obviously) and I didn't know that until rather recently...
Your "Offline" state does not make it that obvious...

Joeb454
September 13th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I can tell when LaRoza is online...

pp.
September 13th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I can tell when LaRoza is online...

Yes, we can believe that. Can you also tell when and if LaRoza is ever offline?

Joeb454
September 13th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Yes :) LaRoza is currently offline.

To others it would appear you're offline too, but I can tell you're offline (other than your last post was only a couple of minutes ago)

pp.
September 13th, 2008, 11:04 AM
it would appear you're offline too, but I can tell you're offline

eh?

Must be a particularly foggy day in Lesster?

Joeb454
September 13th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I meant to put "it would appear you're offline to others"

Canis familiaris
September 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Why I never see the Clouds?

pp.
September 13th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Why I never see the Clouds?

You must go to the outside of you house and look upwards, towards the sky. If it's blue or black, it's just the sky. If its all white or just white specks on blue, it's clouds that you see.

Canis familiaris
September 13th, 2008, 12:10 PM
You must go to the outside of you house and look upwards, towards the sky. If it's blue or black, it's just the sky. If its all white or just white specks on blue, it's clouds that you see.

Thanks. But I still can't see them.